You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 4, 2013 10:32 pm  #1

Wife and other little tidbits (female and some male)

OK, here's a round up of some obs. The two main ones are from the missus once again. But there are mini obs as well.

I may as well start with the smaller ones:

1. I saw this one while coming home from work last Friday. Friday nights in Manchester are more than a little lively, and alcohol fuelled drama are not uncommon. The first thing I saw was a man storming past me with an angry expression, like he was leaving in a huff. Then I saw a woman with her head resting on another man's shoulder sobbing loudly. Her face was fully exposed. Unfortunately I didn't see any tears or a lip curl. However, her face was very expressive. But like I said she made loud  and clear sobbing sounds. She probably had a fight with the guy who was walking away.

2. This is more of an obs of an obs. Two guys had a fight at work last week. They had a shouting match during break time. After the break one of them didn't come back to work. When the manager asked why, someone told him that the man was standing in the car park crying. I didn't actually go to see him, though I saw the fight that happened right before it. He came back about ten to fifteen minutes later. His face was flushed and he had red rings around his eyes, so it's a definite that he was crying. 

Now for the wife obs: 

1. Few weeks ago my wife's grandmother passed away. As you may well guess, she cried most of the day. I came back home early to be with her. When I arrived home she was normal. But then she made a few more phone calls to my in-laws and the crying returned. There were plenty of tears. Though she buried her face in the pillow when she cried harder, and make prolonged whispered sobbing sounds (like a sigh). Once she lifted her face from the pillow and there were three streaks of tears on her face either side. At one point she had her hands over her eyes and there was a mild lip curl, which I'm sure was broader when she had her face in the pillow. I spent most of that day hugging her. Later she complained that I "stare too much" when she's crying, and that she doesn't like it. 

2. The last time she cried was a few days ago. We were in bed with the lights turned off. We talked for a while, regarding a fight that we had during that day. After a while she started to cry. I wanted to turn the light back on and look, but refrained due to what she said earlier. She was frantically wiping her eyes and face until I held both of her hands. I wiped the tears from her eyes myself. I also felt around her lip and chin area. The chin was wobbling and bulging while the bottom lip was curled slightly with her mouth still closed. It's apparent that she sheds a galleon of tears, even when she crying softly. I've never seen her dry cry. 

Last edited by TorNorth (September 4, 2013 10:33 pm)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 5, 2013 8:45 pm  #2

Re: Wife and other little tidbits (female and some male)

Nice observations! I like the one whiping the tears from your wife's face, it is such an intimate gesture! By the way: I have never seen a woman cry without tears. For me the tears are the treators, because when they leave my eyes I am lost and can't hold it back anymore.

September 6, 2013 6:25 pm  #3

Cool observations Tearhunter, the second one i like best with the guy crying when he turned back from the parking lot. I'm curios for one thing, was he a bit ashamed when he was seen with his red eyes?

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

September 6, 2013 10:11 pm  #4

I don't think Tearhunter can answer that since it's my observation. But to answer the question, yes, he looked a bit sheepish for a while. Though he got over it quite quickly (in a matter of hours). 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera