You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2013 6:17 pm  #1

registered for an acting class!

Hey!

Just thought I'd post that I finally registered for an acting class!  It starts next week (just one class a week).  Now, it is not an advanced acting class by any means and the chances of my classmates being asked to cry on cue (let alone being able to, even if they wanted to) is probably pretty remote, and I don't even know if any of my classmates will even be attractive to me.  I am not going to get my hopes up too high.  But, it's a place to deal with emotions (you need emotions to act... unless you are playing a robot, LOL), so it's a start to bringing that part of me out off the internet and into the real world.  So I thought I'd share my news!   For those who know me, you know this is a good step for me.  I'd imagine we'll do improv games and things like that.  Will I have the guts to create a crying scene out of thin air that requires a crying partner to join in?  LOL.  I think if it looks at all out of context, I will be waaay too embarrased to try it.  But you never know, maybe there will be a chance to play around with some "fake" comical crying or comforting or something like that... I'll try my best to just be me and not get too worried about thinking that people might read my mind and figure out I have a crying fetish!  Like I said, I'm really trying to get myself out there.  I want to start living my fantasies, not just wish for them.  

Now I need to find an appropriate self-help group to join... where I think real cryings observations might be a *bit* more likely...

Have a nice day, everyone!

Last edited by woundedpuppy (September 20, 2013 6:22 pm)

September 20, 2013 9:48 pm  #2

Re: registered for an acting class!

You are brave! I read your post, that you want to spend more time living and less time in the internet searching for crying related things. This is a First step, wow. I envy you ( in a positive way)

September 22, 2013 7:31 pm  #3

Thanks, flatter!  I really do believe I can bring my fantasies out into the real world and experience them there.  It's fun to talk about them here with those who can relate, though!!!  I might get more brave about talking about my crying interest to people, too.  Might just casually say, "Oh, guys are so cute when they cry" and general things like that.  No admission of a "fetish", but just to test some waters and see what happens.  What a rush!

September 25, 2013 1:25 am  #4

I'm so happy for you! This sounds like a great step. And even if you don't get to see anyone cry right away, I imagine it will be a fun and positive experience anyway.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

September 25, 2013 1:36 am  #5

Can't wait to hear all about it.sounds fascinating.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

September 25, 2013 7:47 pm  #6

I have to say you are brave enough to try something I've thought about doing for a long time, for the very reason of crying obs. Here's hoping you get some crying exercises. 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 27, 2013 6:45 pm  #7

This is wonderful! I'm excited for you.

September 28, 2013 11:41 am  #8

Yeah, fantastic WoundedPuppy - I know you will be fantastic, I want your first autograph when you are famous 

Seriously though I think this is great and I hope you enjoy your course. The secret about mentioning your crying interest without arousing suspicion is not to do it that often - you'll definitely get away with it once, maybe twice - but unless a specific topic comes up regarding emotions and crying that will be it without making other people wonder what your motives really are.

You might have a act in front of each other and provide feedback - if the scene is right your feedback could include something like it would have been better / more realistic if you cried at that point. You could add (depending on the type of scene) somthing like "if you gave a shocked / hurt look with a single tear rolling down your check that would have been fantastic" or "you could have completely broken down into loud sobbing during that scene which would have given the scene a raw edge to it" - something like that, although you are right it needs the correct moment / content to jump in.

My counselling course is going really well, but it's definitely more advanced than the previous course! It much more about looking at yourself - going on the view that you need to understand your own feelings before you can look to help others. We are far more expected to use 'real' situations / events / feelings in our own life than the previous introductory course. This has already cause two female students to cry - and it's only week 5.

I have a feeling everyone (including me) will cry at some point - I'm kind of ok with that to be honest - it would be the right place to show raw emotion. I might make sure I'm working with someone I've build up more of a degree of trust with but I'm fairly certain someone will witness my tears at some point.

P.S. - I can't share any observation with the forum, even at a vague level - we all took an oath at the start of the course that everything that happened, was shared etc would not be discussed outside the course. This is something I intend to uphold - sorry guys.

But back to WoundedPuppy - I agree with everyone else you are extremely brave to be doing this but I know it's something you'll enjoy with our without crying. Have fun, and let us know how you get on - especially how the crying goes.

January 9, 2014 4:55 am  #9

Hi, Crying Forum members!!  

Thought I'd do a little update in the New Year for you all!  I am doing really, really well.  I have been at peace with my crying fetish for a long time.  It has actually faded quite a bit (not disappeared entirely, just don't crave it as much).  Watching celebrity tears seems to be good enough for me.  I enjoy watching them now and then without obsessing on them too much and they succeed in satisfying me -- amazing!  I don't even really think about wanting to see real crying anymore and I rarely fantasize.  If I do, it is brief, pleasurable, and non-disruptive to my life!  This is such a contrast to how dissatisfied I used to feel because of not having crying men in my life!!!

Well, the acting class was kind of funny.  There WERE some crying incidences.  It was really pretty much a beginner class, and our "acting" showed it.  LOL.  We were bad actors.  Well, one guy actually did pretend to cry by putting his hand over his eyes, making crying noises, and hanging his head.  After a couple of runs through the scene, he was instructed to try to "hold back" more since the natural tendency would be for someone to try *not* to cry when they feel like crying.  And at another time, a different guy who was instructed to cry HOWLED/WAILED... like, loud sobbing noises... which was actually pretty impressive, as I wouldn't have the guts to let go so loudly like that!!!  Believe it or not, there was more realism to that one than the other one... but of course, it was all so fake, really, that I couldn't get turned on by it.  The closest I could come was when the acting instructor did a bit of professional acting for us.  He didn't cry at all, but he recited a passage, and as he spoke, he let his voice sort of 'catch' or cut off with emotion at the end of a phrase... and that one nearly got me!!  It helped that he was hot, too.  But just goes to show, for me, it is much more important that the emotion seem genuine!  Still, I went into the class expecting nothing, so to have two guys try their best to do very obvious "crying" in the class was more than I expected!!

Now for some real observations, for anyone who is still reading!  No men, of course (although I honestly am not all that bothered by that!), but I thought of two cute incidences involving women, for those who are into female observations (I'm not, but I don't mind them).  They both involve happy surprises.  The first was someone who showed up to a surprise party.  We all yelled surprise and she must have honestly been surprised, because she started wiping the tears away!  I immediately thought of Tearhunter because what I noticed was her style of tear wiping (Tearhunter likes hearing very detailed accounts of how people deal with their tears).  In fact, if she hadn't wiped, I wouldn't have even known she was crying, as I was too far away to see the tears (I guess that means she probably didn't do the BLT... sorry, TorNorth!)  Anyway, she was smiling, and she kept wiping right underneath her eyes (her bottom lashes) with her knuckles... no, more like the back side of the index finger with the knuckles bent and the fist curled.  And she would alternate, so it would go left side, right side... left side, right side.  She must have caught them right away just as they left her eyes.  Anyway, that's one real life observation.

The other was from a surprise gift I gave someone.  I had NO IDEA she would be moved enough to cry!!!  It wasn't even a big gift, but it was a way of saying thank you, and I think she just didn't expect it.  As I started to thank her in more detail, she warned me not to continue or else she'd cry... so I actually stopped, but as we kept talking about things, she started crying anyway.  Awww!  I don't remember her crying style, but we hugged at the end.  Gee, I didn't know I could have such an effect on someone.  Now I need to find a guy to do that to... just kidding!  Like I said, I really am doing well.  It is almost scary... sometimes I almost feel like a "normal" person!!  But don't worry, I'm as warped as I ever was when it comes to my views on crying men and what I'd like to do to them... oh yes, definitely warped, LOL... so better watch out, crying men!!!  

Well, I'm not going to be sticking around on a regular basis, but I still think of all the awesome people I've met here and miss you all.  Like I said, I do get my celebrity crying fixes, but I almost feel normal about them sometimes, and that's probably because of spending less time thinking about my fetish, which is what I have to continue to do.  I know that I'm still different than most other people in the world and that I'm watching the crying on purpose, very intently, with a fetishy mind (I'll rewatch and pause to catch each little nuance), and yet... it used to seem like an addiction I couldn't escape from, and now it just seems like I've taken a little break, had a little "snack" so to speak... and then on with the rest of my normal, average day!  LOL! 

Well, happy fetishy wishes to everyone, and may this be a good year for you!!!

p.s.  No plans for more acting classes anytime soon, but I should definitely try to find some live theater where actors do emotional lines (too bad plays and movies don't come stamped with a "crying" rating so you could know which ones to see... LOL!).  Also no plans for where else I might see men crying, but then, I seem to have forgotten to even look for more opportunities to do so... wow, that says something!

--WoundedPuppy

Last edited by woundedpuppy (January 9, 2014 5:17 am)

January 9, 2014 10:23 am  #10

It's actually good that it's faded, IMO. Sometimes I wish I wasn't a slave to this unusual desire. But it looks like your acting lessons are starting to pay off in regards to bringing out emotions. Hope there are better crying in these workshops in the future.  

I usually find crying in the live theatre kind of forced and lame. Though there was this one time I saw this 12 year old kid put on a spectacular performance. He had tears running down his cheeks in a flash. It was damned impressive. 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera