You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 28, 2013 6:00 pm  #11

Re: The Mentalist

I can't see this episode yet. Can you tell me if he cries in Red John episode?

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 28, 2013 6:11 pm  #12

Oh, now i got to read all the posts, it seems he sheds only one tear ha?

I browsed for more on youtube and i found this interview, his voice craks at one poiint but he doeasn't shed any tears :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmJYqNJfFtM ( see at 5'10)

This is from The Guardian, he is hallucintating and crying,  too bad we can't see his face that much ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQKeTC6QuRA

Last edited by psychic_girl (November 28, 2013 8:11 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

December 2, 2013 1:17 pm  #13

No tears, but definite sniffling. He's definitely one of the best!Another good "fake" crier is Robert Carlyle.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

December 2, 2013 8:49 pm  #14

He is so convincing, I think he makes me a little uncomfortable when he gets really worked up.  That's an odd sensation for me as a crying lover.  I am toying with two explainations... too much emotion and weakness is a little overwhelming or I don't quite believe him.  Not sure which one it is yet.

On an unrelated note, we finally get to see how beautiful Simon Baker smiling is on the latest Mentalist. 

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

December 3, 2013 6:18 pm  #15

Actually upon a second view on  The Book of Love i tend to think he goes all the way, i mean he wipes tears..and his sobs are definitely not fake. If you see, a clearer, a more high quality version of the Book of Love on the net you'll notice a tear or two on his cheeks just before he wipes his face...

The fact that he has tears in his eyes, not yet crying in other movies is a sign that he is not faker but maybe the direction of those scenes ask for a sober way of crying. Otherwise maybe he would have been phony like Bradly Cooper..

Woody Harrelson

December 3, 2013 11:07 pm  #16

Truthfully, there are scenes where his eyes are clearly watering, but no tears actually fall. He may be one of those who just isn't a "wet" crier.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

March 14, 2016 4:30 am  #17

While I'm not happy about Jane's choice to become a murderer, honestly no jury in the world would convict him. Justifiable homicide if ever there was. And I do love watching his face in this scene. Not crying per se, but you just know he's a hair away from tears, as evidenced by the way his voice hitches and his face squeezes when he says 'my daughter Charlotte'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEBFK9koVW4

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera