You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 18, 2013 11:54 pm  #1

Boyfriend obs and laughing

Alright, so I was sort of curious to ask your opinions on something. 
For starters, my boyfriend knows all about my fetish and is pretty comfortable crying around me, which is awesome. :D 
So the other night, my boyfriend and I were hang out in bed. He was stressed, borderline panic attack, we're talking and all of a sudden he just starts laughing. I was pretty confused and worried, seeing as he was pretty upset with no obvious reason to be laughing. I looked away for a moment and when I looked back he had hidden his face in the bed and was sobbing. It only lasted for a minute or two, but I really didn't know what to feel. The fact that he was laughing one minute and crying the next worried me. Everything turned out okay, though he's still going through a stressful period, but I thought I'd share this.
Have any of you had a similar experience, watching someone's laughing turn into crying? If so, what were your opinions on it, and how did it make you feel?

Last edited by luckywolf13 (November 19, 2013 2:33 am)

November 19, 2013 3:43 am  #2

Re: Boyfriend obs and laughing

It's happened to me. What it generally means is that I'm so overwhelmed with emotion that I don't know which to do first - I think we start out laughing because it's more socially acceptible, and once we get started the barriers come down and then we cry. My mother used to say I was "hysterical" when it happened, it's as good a name for it as any.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

November 19, 2013 8:21 pm  #3

It's a form of emotional outburst. Nothing weird about it.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

November 19, 2013 9:07 pm  #4

Yeah, it happens. It's just a lot of emotions tumbling out.

November 19, 2013 10:05 pm  #5

First you try to hide your real emotions by laughing. Laughing is similar to sobbing, it Is also a ragend sound, if you laugh really hard the tears start flowing, then suddenly it changes to crying. It is like a barriere you go byond by making the laughing sound first and the way to crying is very short from there.

Board footera