You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 17, 2013 11:27 pm  #11

Re: self obs

It's not upsetting to watch at all oddly enough.it's bizarrely fascinating like contemplating one's own belly button.I know so not a sexy image. But it's actually kind of cathartic when I watch it.tears are often so fleeting abd then they're gone. Preserving then felt kind of validating.

Last edited by inmyarms (December 17, 2013 11:28 pm)

Tears are the last gift of true love.

December 18, 2013 1:27 am  #12

inmyarms wrote:

I feel they are attractive but I know folks like us are in the minority.if I was being observed what are the chances it would be by someone with your ideas on the matter? Besides fir which I have body image issues so I rarely feel I'm attractive. I'm have a nice face but I'm heavy (not slightly pudgy) and I wonder if even tear lovers like us would find it attractive on a larger woman. It's possible you just might.But I wouldn't know it in the moment.

inmyarms, I feel pretty confident in saying that you would not be judged negatively for your weight, not in this space. Some people are big, some people are small. I think it's ridiculous that our society places a value judgment on that. I think all of us here are open to many different types of beauty, especially given that we all see beauty in something often seen as shameful or ugly or secret.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

December 18, 2013 2:23 am  #13

tearhunter wrote:

inmyarms wrote:

Tear Hunter a couple of weeks ago I posted a self obs where I described in some detail a rather long crying video I took off myself. It's probably on the second or third page by now but you might like it
http://cryinglovers.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=552

I don't remember seeing this thread - wow!! - to know this video exists is quite painful actually - I so wish I could see it but obviously I too respect your privacy completely. It sounds so completely raw it must be amazing and probably quite upsetting to watch.

In my experience you don't have to be attracted to someone to recognise that they are attractive when they cry. Different people are attracted to tall / short, big / small people so there is always someone who will find you attractive regardless of what you think - I don't know if you are attractive to me but I know plenty of larger attractive women so you never know.

I remember a women at my old work - I did not find her particularly attractive - but I saw her cry one day and she shed the most amazing tears. Her eyes look stunning - they changed colour to a light blue, her unchecked tears rolled slowly down her cheek and down her neck - I was surprised at how turned on I was.

I dint mean being attracted to someone per se. But just like certain size people dint look greatnin certain styles of clothing I sometimes feel like this kind of thing might not look at nice on me as on someone else.When I do the calm pretty cry maybe, but when my face is all scrunched up I don't know.then again maybe it's not an issue.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

Board footera