You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 23, 2013 4:53 am  #1

New here

Hi everyone ! I've been lurking for quite a long time. I finally decided to become a member ! super excited.

November 23, 2013 4:56 am  #2

Re: New here

welcome!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

November 23, 2013 5:51 am  #3

Thank you !!

November 23, 2013 7:16 am  #4

Hey, great that you signed in. You see, that it is just a short time I am a member. Sometimes I am not the typical poster maybe because I am not englisch speaking, but they are allways friendly with me. Do you mind telling something about you? Are you into male or female crying or both? Do you like the tears, the sound...?

November 23, 2013 11:32 am  #5

Hello! What are your interests crying-wise?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 23, 2013 5:29 pm  #6

Sure @flatter Well I'll start off with I'm a gay man. 23 years old. So male crying is mostly what I'm interested in. Sorry @TorNorth I don't share the woman crying fetish as much lol. As for tears yes I like that. Sounds are what I love the most. Crying sounds are the best. As well as how the body moves. Shrugging shoulders etc.

I have to say though, am starting to notice and like things more with BLT. Lol

Last edited by offmyrocker (November 23, 2013 5:30 pm)

November 23, 2013 7:44 pm  #7

Welcome. You'll fit right in!

November 23, 2013 10:11 pm  #8

Another person who's into the sound of crying! I actually have done a search on free sound effects for male crying, but haven't found any good ones yet. If I do find any, I'll post them here.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

November 23, 2013 10:11 pm  #9

Thanks ! @truffle

November 24, 2013 4:29 am  #10

Thanks @caircair

I have looked too. But like all I find is ones that sound so fake. It's only good for me if it's real.

Board footera