You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 17, 2013 2:01 am  #31

Re: OUR FIRST MEMBERS' TEARS PHOTOS pg 5, 6 and 7

Btw tear Hunter nice to see you back around here.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

December 17, 2013 5:32 am  #32

Tearhunter, I'd swap with you if I had anything to swap! I'll try to remember next time I'm crying, but as you say, it's usually the last thing on my mind.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

December 17, 2013 9:55 pm  #33

inmyarms wrote:

Btw tear Hunter nice to see you back around here.

Yeah, sorry guys I've been up to my neck in it a bit - strangely things have relaxed a bit in the run up to Christmas and the first thing I did was devote an hour or so to catch-up on posts. I've been reading your posts when I can - I'm never all that far away.

It's very frustrating in a way - I've had many many crying observations during my counselling course but because we promise to respect the privacy of everyone on the course 100% I cannot post any of them here. I might post one obervation if I can find the right words because they relate to me! But I have to be careful to ensure no one else is implicated.

December 17, 2013 10:05 pm  #34

meantangerine wrote:

Tearhunter, I'd swap with you if I had anything to swap! I'll try to remember next time I'm crying, but as you say, it's usually the last thing on my mind.

This has got me thinking a bit - I was joking a bit with inmyarms yesterday (sorry - friendly joking of course) - I know the risks and pitfalls of posting online and also that not everyone feels comfortable or thinks they are attractive when crying.

But, extremely close up images might be possible - it would be nice to have a gallery of sorts with images of 'our' tears but images where the person posting is 100% happy that it is extremely unlikely that anyone who may stumble across the image that knows you would recognise you.

I'm might get some time on Saturday to have a play with the images I have and if I'm happy with the results I may post with an example of what I'm thinking about and hopefully some of you will follow.

I'm not pressurising you in anyway and I'm sure the images will not be what many of us like to see in relation to our fetish but given that many of us have been on this forum for a few years I think it would be nice!

As meantangerine says you may need to grab a camera next time the tears flow or sit down in front of your favourite weepie!

December 17, 2013 10:14 pm  #35

Worth a shot

December 18, 2013 5:07 am  #36

I've been scouring for an app that would allow me to zoom in or crop the frame on the videos I have so as I conceal my identity but I'm not having any luck. If you know a good app I can use on a android phone lemme know.

December 18, 2013 4:29 pm  #37

You encouraged me to take some pictures of myself this morning. It is not exactly a crying picture, because I didn't shed tears because of an emotional pain but because of the coldness and I was completely devastated, exhausted or what ever you want it to call. It is bad quality and I absolutely hate it because I am not the shining and brimming sunny girl I would like to be...

December 18, 2013 8:06 pm  #38

@inmyarms: unfortunately I don't know of an app but I'll try and have a look (although I'm an Apple guy) - it might need two apps - one to capture a still image from the video and a second to crop the image.

@flatter: sorry you were feeling a bit rubbish this morning. I guess if we are going to display tears (and I think any images need to show actual tears) the are probably going to be linked to sad / difficult events. But, if anyone can show tears from a happy event that gets extra points!

December 18, 2013 8:42 pm  #39

I can capture still images and edit them.I was going to edit the video itself

December 18, 2013 8:51 pm  #40

Do you have a computer that you can load the video onto - you can hit the print screen button whilst the video is paused and paste the image from the clipboard into a graphics program and alter from there.

At least you can do this in Windows.

Board footera