You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2013 5:53 pm  #1

My web design teacher...

A month ago i took up a course of Web Design in my neighbourhood and i managed to pass the first module exam. Today i started the second and i was very motivated to work.
Today though in the early hours of the morning the teacher seemed quite low. He is a very patient, warm man of about 40 years old, he looks very much like the actor playing Spock, the old Spock. His voice is soft and volatile..it kind of gets me..
Today  he seemed to have cried, there was a particular tremble in his voice that i haven't noticed before, he seemed to try to hide it. At times he also passed his hand over his eyes, and in the dim light of the room his small eyes seemed to shine a bit, with tears. I couldn't tell for sure, it was very sublte..Later on he seemed to have cheered up but at 9 i was pretty sure the man had had a tough night or morning, and that he wept..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

December 7, 2013 8:36 pm  #2

Re: My web design teacher...

Aww nice observations psychic_girl, thanks for sharing.

December 8, 2013 7:39 am  #3

Re: My web design teacher...

A good observation! You just saw that your teacher has been crying because you are sensitive to this kind of emotion. I am allways glad others aren't that sensitive when I see something like this, because I like to enjoy it on my own, without any disrespectful comment.

Board footera