You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 12, 2013 10:54 pm  #1

New to the site

Hi everybody! I finally got the gumption to join after sort of peeking back at it for the past few months. I've never really told anyone about this fetish because I don't want to be misunderstood, so it's really nice that there's a place to talk about it all semi-anonymously. I'm even shy posting this, haha.

Anyway, yeah, hi!

December 13, 2013 1:11 am  #2

Re: New to the site

YAAAY we love new members! Welcome to the site. I've only told a very select few people myself-- I prefer to keep it on a need-to-know basis. Do you have any particular likes or preferences about crying? Is it a sexual thing for you, or an emotional thing, or aesthetic? For me it's all three, and we have other members with a really wide variety of interests, as you probably know. Welcome again, and help us get to know you!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

December 13, 2013 3:16 am  #3

meantangerine wrote:

YAAAY we love new members! Welcome to the site. I've only told a very select few people myself-- I prefer to keep it on a need-to-know basis. Do you have any particular likes or preferences about crying? Is it a sexual thing for you, or an emotional thing, or aesthetic? For me it's all three, and we have other members with a really wide variety of interests, as you probably know. Welcome again, and help us get to know you!

Hi! Thank you for such a nice welcome! Hmmmm... I never really thought about it before! I'd say it's a little bit sexual, but mostly emotional/aesthetic. People expressing emotions is just attractive in general to me.

December 13, 2013 5:31 pm  #4

HOWDY! sounds like you have the same view on tears as i do. mildly arousing yet mainly just freaking beautiful!

Tears are the last gift of true love.

December 14, 2013 1:45 am  #5

Hi! Welcome to the forum. We love new members. I hope you enjoy it here.

December 14, 2013 9:59 am  #6

I am also new here

December 15, 2013 1:19 am  #7

hi killer. tell us more abnout yourself too

February 6, 2014 8:49 pm  #8

Hi everyone! I am (currently) the newest member on this site. I'm so happy I found this place. I always thought I was weird for having this fetish and I'm just really happy others share my same interests and I can finally talk about this subject without the fear of someone looking down upon me. This is also the first forum I've ever joined, so yeah I'm looking foward to everyone's thoughts on this subject 

There's just something about men crying that just....gosh it's just a feeling I can't explain ~yours truly

February 6, 2014 8:57 pm  #9

Welcome! We're all kinds of word for this reason and others. Weird ROCKS!! And your siggy so says it.

February 6, 2014 9:22 pm  #10

Thanks for the welcome! Being weird does rock, doesn't it? :D  I like it here already!

There's just something about men crying that just....gosh it's just a feeling I can't explain ~yours truly

Board footera