You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 15, 2013 7:15 pm  #1

an audio forum?

There are forums here for pictures and videos but many of us are just as enamored by the beautiful abd varied sounds of crying. They are harder to find though. Perhaps we could have a forum fir posting audio clips?

Tears are the last gift of true love.

December 16, 2013 12:51 am  #2

Re: an audio forum?

I like it, if anyone can find any good ones. Most of what I've found on the web either costs $$ (which I'm not willing to pay) or they're obviously "acted".

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

December 16, 2013 2:14 am  #3

The ones that cost money very often you can still listen to on the source websites without downloading

December 17, 2013 11:04 am  #5

I'll make a separate section for it if it turns out to be in high demand

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 17, 2013 2:13 pm  #6

Why ist the woman crying and sad and the man is crying and whimpering? Maybe I don't understad the correct meaning of the english word. Isn't whimpering something more negative while sad is just somebody who earns a hug?

December 17, 2013 2:14 pm  #7

That's just what the poster named them. Don't think so much into it. Just enjoy.

December 17, 2013 5:19 pm  #8

I will post more links in a couple of days.there are websites that sell soundly but you can listen for free on the website itself.it just had an occasional audio watermark over it but that's fine. There's one sure that's my favorite.

December 22, 2013 6:11 pm  #9

I love crying sounds. I've purchased a couple of my favorites from sound effect sites, actually, but usually I just listen to them streaming on the sites. Some of my favorite sites are:

audiomicro.com
audiosparx.com
pond5.com

You can search for key words on those sites. I usually put in "man crying" or "woman crying" to limit it to adult sounds.

December 22, 2013 6:13 pm  #10

audiosparks has some that give me chills every time

Board footera