You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 6, 2014 4:58 pm  #1

thank you

Ive been here quite a while now, and due to awful circumstances i'm obviously not here as much as i would like to be. However while i'm here now, i would like to sincerely thank each and everyone of you, who has been there for me and my gf throughout the awful time we've been through, and your support, advice and guidance has been a big help and meant the world to me   thank you so much x

(cringy moment over)  

there was once was a wise old saying...

January 6, 2014 9:25 pm  #2

Re: thank you

Nothing cringy about that at all. I'm sure I shall fir others when I say we are grateful to have been able to support you in any way we could.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

January 7, 2014 1:40 pm  #3

How is your girlfriend coping lately?

January 7, 2014 5:11 pm  #4

not well at all to be honest, it really breaks me seeing her this upset, but i continue to be there for her, which i realise is all i can do right now.

there was once was a wise old saying...

January 7, 2014 10:13 pm  #5

my heart breaks for both of you. you say its all you can do but you may never fully appreciate just how big a thing that it. the truth is ruight now she may not realize it either. but in a couple of years she will look back and know that you were there for her.you are very brave. alot of men are just struck stupid in the face of even mildly strong emotions. the fact that you have been her rock through weeks and weeks of intense unheaval like this speaks alot about you.

January 10, 2014 4:25 pm  #6

Both of you are and will be very much in my prayers.  If either one of you need me you know where I'm at 24-7.  May the Almighty God send you a spirit of strength and comfort.  And by all means, keep us up to date. The Bible says that God will never allow us to have more on us than we can endure.  I reckon you wish you couldn't endure so much.  I'm not ashamed to say that I've felt that way, and more than once.  But God always sends me just what I need and just when I need it.  Turn to Him in faith, and He'll do the same for you!

Last edited by handkerchief (January 12, 2014 8:15 pm)

Board footera