You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 19, 2014 4:59 pm  #1

csi ny GORGEOUS! (m)

found this amazing scene of danny on the second season of csi ny. in the scene, danny is talking the mac, realizing that his brother is not going to survive after a vicous beating. he completely breaks down. and theres some grerat comforting by mac. amazing scene. great acting, as he first tries to hold back and loses it.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

January 22, 2014 10:48 pm  #2

Re: csi ny GORGEOUS! (m)

I know this scene, it's very intense..too bad Mac doesn't cry as well..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 22, 2014 10:51 pm  #3

the only time i saw mac tear up was ijn the 9/11 anniversary episode where it was revealed that his wife was in the twin towers.

January 23, 2014 12:29 am  #4

That's fantastic!

January 23, 2014 1:47 pm  #5

It's perfect.

January 24, 2014 7:39 pm  #6

What episode is that inmyarms? I do remember i downloaded once something similar, but i couldn't spot Mac crying. Can you tell me about the season?

Last edited by psychic_girl (January 24, 2014 7:39 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 25, 2014 11:29 pm  #7

If I recall correctly it was either the tenth or eleventh anniversary of 9/11. You don't actually see him cry up close.more like a very emotional face as he embraces another survivor ect. There was another ridge referee I recall him sitting on a front stoop and crying just before the credits ruled but I don't remember if that was this episode or another one.

I was a little bothered by this episode on that Mac had been on the show for ten years and no one mentioned that he had a wife, and then for the anniversary, the writers decide to give him a wife kill her off, and then she is never mentioned again on the show.

On the flip side I am a new Yorker and that while episode did a very accurate job of showing what it wad like to be here on that day.

January 29, 2014 5:12 pm  #8

I think i remembered having seen it on tv and the overall atmosphere in the episode struck me more then that scene with mac..I almost can't remember it..

Last edited by psychic_girl (January 29, 2014 5:13 pm)

Woody Harrelson

January 29, 2014 5:38 pm  #9

It was a very minor scene in the scheme of the episode.

Board footera