You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 25, 2014 11:34 pm  #1

next?

My last attempt at using a movie for these didn't work out so well. I watched war horse which was a magnificent movie and I loved it but I kept getting interrupted so I never got fully involved on the film.

So far I have watched ps I love you, you story 3, a beautiful mind, Lord of the rings series,  hachi, Marley and me, Simon birch, a walk to remember, and several other supposed guaranteed weepies.
A walk to remember worked when I first saw it a long time ago. Hachi and ps I love you err effective as well. Otherwise I'm not having any luck.. can I have some non cliche recommendations? (Yeah the notebook is on my list to watch. Anything else?)

Tears are the last gift of true love.

January 26, 2014 12:18 am  #2

Re: next?

The Help was very sad at the end, and just an all around good movie.  

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

January 26, 2014 11:11 am  #3

I think all of the Charlie Chaplin movies are basically weepies. Especially "The Kid".

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 26, 2014 3:45 pm  #4

Not my kind of thing.

January 26, 2014 8:40 pm  #5

The Tiatanic

January 26, 2014 9:41 pm  #6

I watched titanic when it came out when I was thirteen. It gave me nightmares for weeks.couldn't close my eyes without the sensation that I was drowning.

January 26, 2014 9:50 pm  #7

My memory of the Titanic was I was at a sleepover I was forced to watch it the people wern't very nice, who I was staying with I found that out after, I couldn't go home cause it was late at night my parents wernt happy after I told them, the drowning creaped me out too. It's been years I haven't seen the movie since and I never wanna see that movie again lol for many reasons lol.

January 26, 2014 11:02 pm  #8

Love Story with Ryan O'Neal is a classic.  So is The Champ; from, I think, 1979.

January 26, 2014 11:22 pm  #9

Love story? What's that about?

January 26, 2014 11:26 pm  #10

Bridges of Madison County. I was a wreck after seeing it...

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

Board footera