You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 25, 2014 11:45 pm  #1

Loud music in shops

Has any of you experienced loud I mean LOUD music in shops to the point it makes you want to run out again cause you can't concentrate on what your doing, like it's banging in your head, or you want to tell them to turn it down just to think? I had this experience yesterday, I hate it!!! And also some shops like to play the same cd over and over again till everyone gets sick of it lol. Just my pet peeve cause it always drives me crazy.

January 26, 2014 5:07 pm  #2

Re: Loud music in shops

I've experienced that at a few weddings, not shops though.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

November 23, 2014 7:57 pm  #3

Argh, yes! Sometimes it's like being in a disco, and given that I'm not into most chart music, it ends up making me feel annoyed and too old!!

I've also worked somewhere that insisted on playing the same fifteen songs all day every day...when I was doing 12 hour shifts...and I thought my brain was going to leak out of my ears.

December 11, 2014 2:43 am  #4

letmeholdyou wrote:

Argh, yes! Sometimes it's like being in a disco, and given that I'm not into most chart music, it ends up making me feel annoyed and too old!!

I've also worked somewhere that insisted on playing the same fifteen songs all day every day...when I was doing 12 hour shifts...and I thought my brain was going to leak out of my ears.

I've heard someone say that in a shop too, they had to go home to listen to their own music just to get the shop music out of their head. I understand you. I can't stand loud or any music in shops.

Last edited by raindance85 (December 11, 2014 2:43 am)

December 11, 2014 10:49 am  #5

The place where I work I always make a point of turning the music down if necessary so it's just in the background. I don't like loud music either.

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera