You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 3, 2014 7:40 pm  #1

Did this ever happen to you as a kid?

I had this irritating experience as a kid, where sometimes when an adult would cry, me and other kids in the vicinity would be shoo'd away. There was even a pattern in it. We would be told to leave more often if the crier was a young female, as opposed to a male or an older female. I'll give an example.

When I was about twelve, a neighbouring family that we knew were moving away to Europe. We went to visit them the day they were leaving. The family lived with an old lady who was their landlord. She had grown very attached to the family and she was crying the whole time we were at that house. Obviously, no one told me and my sister to go to another room when she cried. The woman of the family that was moving was young and very attractive. Before the left the house, she and the landlady were hugging each other and absolutely bawling. I thought I had a chance to see the young woman cry. But then the adults were like, "you kids go outside and wait for us". 

I was absolutely furious!

I still managed to get an obs, though. We went to see the family off at the coach station. There was another woman who a family friend (theirs and ours). She was also very beautiful, though older than the other woman. When the family was queing to board the coach, she stood a little far away and was wiping her eyes constantly. I managed to go and stand near her. I thought I saw her bottom lip stick out once, though still no tears since she was wiping them away. Then finally the coach set off. She looked up at it, and her eyes were brimming with tears and her bottom lip was bulging out with her mouth still closed. Her chin was wrinkled beautifully ( I remember that most, for some reason).

I was so turned on that I couldn't wait to go home and tame the dragon (is that the right expression?)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

February 3, 2014 9:38 pm  #2

Re: Did this ever happen to you as a kid?

Not that I can remember to be honest... my first memory of seeing an adult woman openly cry (and then male at the same time) was like you when I was about 12 or 13. It was a school trip to the first world war battle fields in France. Our Drama teacher (male) was reading a poem and being a Drama teacher he read it very passionately. I heard a quiet sob and turned to see a female teacher with tears streaming unchecked down her cheeks - she was also quite attractive which was nice. As the male Drama teacher read she continued to cry, tears dripping off her chin, quiet sobs, slight shaking of her shoulders - I can remember her tear filled blue eyes to this day - tears balancing on her eye lashes before falling.

I was hugely turned on - it was the first time had see adult tears - my mum I guess hid her crying from me but I never realised this so I did not know I was missing out on something. I could not take my eyes off this teacher crying - it probably elevated my crying fetish to a new level at that time.

I knew I had a 'thing' for crying because I'd seen girl's in my class cry and realised it was turning me on big time.

As the male Drama teacher finished reading he also began to cry - his voice broke and wobbled towards the end and tears rolled down his face. The female teacher (along with half the kids on the bus) were crying audibly at this point.

I remember getting tears in my eye but not openly crying - guess I was too turned on.

Quite an introduction to adult crying!

February 3, 2014 11:25 pm  #3

Nope. I relent I would get very uncomfortable if my mother would cry. Sure could be very embarrassing about it. I saw my father cry only once. Otherwise I dint ferment seeing a man cry as kid except my brother in law shed one tear while he was marrying my sister and obviously no one got sent away there.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

February 4, 2014 12:03 am  #4

@Tearhunter: Oh, that wasn't my first experience in seeing an adult woman openly cry, it was one of a few by that time. Damn, I always fantasized about attractive female teachers crying. Alas, it was only the ugly ones that ever cried

You're pretty lucky in that department.

February 4, 2014 10:51 am  #5

I've never been shoo'd away. Sure, when an adult was crying around me, they were more likely to ignore me and talk to other adults, but I've always been allowed to stay near.

When I was 8 or 9 I remember my Bible teacher crying while telling us about the tragic passing of another teacher. Pretty brown haired woman with glasses. When I told my parents that afternoon that my Bible teacher was sad, we all went to meet and talk with her. She held it together when shaking my Dad's hand and hugging my mom. I told her I hoped she felt better, and then she hugged me and started crying again.

Basically I learned that, as long as I was comforting and helpful, adults didn't mind me being there when they cried.

February 4, 2014 6:14 pm  #6

Damnit! Where the bloody hell were the attractive female teachers that would cry in front of students in my time?

Board footera