You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 19, 2014 3:47 am  #1

music

Have you ever cried from a certain song or peice of music?

Tears are the last gift of true love.

February 19, 2014 6:21 am  #2

Re: music

Yes, but only because it played into something that was happening in my everyday life.

Actually, it's happened a few times, and it's usually a song I've always liked and listened to many times over. It's just that at that particular moment, the lyrics get to me and I get teary. And after that happens, the effect goes away and the song is just another song I like again.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

February 19, 2014 6:41 am  #3

one of the first songs to make me cry was perfect by simple plan. It was an angst ridden pink song about never being able to measure up to a dad's expectations. My dad and I were always close so I didn't relate but I found the song really sad. Then again I was pregnant at the time so hormones may have been a factor.

The first song of ask was when I was seventeen and rummaging around my parents basement out if blessings and I find a cassette tape of the London cast recording of les mis. When I heard Michael bask sung entry chairs at empty tables I lost it. I had never seen the show and wasn't clear on the story I just know that song on that voice was devastating.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

February 20, 2014 2:10 am  #4

Sober by Kelly Clarkson. I'm not a fan of Kelly and her music, I just don't really like her type of music, but this song always gets to me. It's a nice, kinda slow song and when you listen to the lyrics, it just gets to you. Also, I heard this song and I kept on thinking about one of my friends I miss dearly. That's probably the main reason why this song is so sad to me. Either way though, I think it's a really good song.

Another song (believe it or not) is from the Rugrats in Paris movie. It's called When You Love, when the kids dance with the moms. It's a saaaaad song, also this song brings back some pretty rough memories. This movie has another sad song by Cindi Lauper called I Want A Mom (I think), that's also a great song and is perfect for the movie and the sadness associated with it.

Also Breathe me by Sia. This song is in a Coke commercial for the Olympics. It's a really touching song, you guys should hear it.

Last edited by Coastergirl (February 20, 2014 2:15 am)

There's just something about men crying that just....gosh it's just a feeling I can't explain ~yours truly

Board footera