You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 14, 2016 7:56 pm  #11

Re: Videos/Photos: The Holy Grails

Liev Schreiber did 3-4 episodes of CSI in like season 6, maybe 7. In his last episode he has a couple scenes, one near the beginning when he wakes up from a dream, one in the middleish, and possibly he gets subtly teary near the end.
He is an understated crier in this but it is wrenching. 

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

March 14, 2016 8:00 pm  #12

Also there's an episode of Dawson's Creek I half-watched at a hotel once where Pacey and some other guy probably Dawson go on a camping trip and Pacey cries. (My dacryphilia must have been less pronounced then, as I distinctly remember my reaction being 'stupid Pacey, shut up and stop crying'.) It's the same episode where at the endish Michelle Williams has a video project and talks about people being made outsiders.

March 15, 2016 6:08 am  #13

I want to find the scene from The Counselor where the main character (Michael Fassbender) receives a package. Nothing seems to be on youtube other than a cam version, which, no. I did find this picture though. 

March 15, 2016 12:51 pm  #14

Phoebe:  I have the "Counselor" scene (actually two) and I PM'd you.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

March 15, 2016 5:10 pm  #15

Thank you!

June 28, 2016 11:09 am  #16

Years ago I caught a scene from a movie on PBS (I think). I remember it was a back view of a woman sitting topless in front of a mirror, and she was crying. I remember her face was full of sadness, and you could see her breasts heaving in the mirror as she sobbed. Curious to see it again if anyone knows what it may have been.

Also, did anyone else ever see the video of the girl crying in the shower that I described in my other thread?

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

June 29, 2016 1:29 am  #17

A few years ago I saw, on TV, an episode of Agatha Christie's Poirot called "Third Girl."  At the end of the episode, Hercule Poirot (David Suchet) gets choked up watching the heroine and her boyfriend embracing happily.  He quickly wipes a tear away, then tries to deny that it was a tear!  It's a very cute, touching moment, and the only time I can recall Poirot ever shedding tears (and I've seen most of the episodes made since the early 1990's).  I haven't seen "Third Girl" since, and last time I checked the only Youtube video of it was of such terrible quality as to be virtually useless.     

June 29, 2016 3:31 pm  #18

White Tulip wrote:

A few years ago I saw, on TV, an episode of Agatha Christie's Poirot called "Third Girl."  At the end of the episode, Hercule Poirot (David Suchet) gets choked up watching the heroine and her boyfriend embracing happily.  He quickly wipes a tear away, then tries to deny that it was a tear!  It's a very cute, touching moment, and the only time I can recall Poirot ever shedding tears (and I've seen most of the episodes made since the early 1990's).  I haven't seen "Third Girl" since, and last time I checked the only Youtube video of it was of such terrible quality as to be virtually useless.     

Hi, White Tulip.  "Third Girl" is on Netflix (Season 11: Episode 3) -- and he does indeed shed a tear.  The scene takes place outside at night, so it's not that easy to see, but I captured this screenshot for you.

June 29, 2016 6:34 pm  #19

Tristana wrote:

White Tulip wrote:

Hi, White Tulip.  "Third Girl" is on Netflix (Season 11: Episode 3) -- and he does indeed shed a tear.  The scene takes place outside at night, so it's not that easy to see, but I captured this screenshot for you.

Thanks, Tristana!  The scene is indeed a gem, as Poirot becoming tearful is such a rare sight.

Last edited by White Tulip (July 1, 2016 5:37 am)

July 8, 2016 9:41 pm  #20

I remember an episode of the reality show "Supernanny" in which Jo Frost (the nanny) cried from happiness over the fact that the children she'd been assigned to were behaving better.  Does anyone know which episode this was?

Board footera