You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 25, 2018 3:01 am  #31

Re: Videos/Photos: The Holy Grails

I remember a Chinese (might have been Japanese, but I'm almost positive it was Chinese) girl on YouTube post a series of videos of herself crying. It was not more than two years ago. I don't exactly remember what it was about (I remember running the video description through Google translate, and it was something like she said she was doing these videos for people who were very sensitive and emotional, to reassure them it was okay to cry, something along those lines).

The videos themselves were excellent. Each video was about 2-3 minutes long, and showed this girl just sitting there looking into the camera with tears filling her eyes and streaming down her face unchecked. She sobbed a little in some of the videos. There were about six or seven videos in total (she'd just started uploading, she seemed to be doing like a 30 day thing), but I wasn't able to keep up because I got busy, and by the time I had some free time on my hands, I'd forgotten and when I remembered, I could no longer find it.

This is not that series of short videos of several young women crying over some kind of commercial or trailer. This is a series of videos made by one girl. If anyone has any idea, please share the links in the video section.

April 15, 2019 2:39 am  #32

Those who followed my old ABC ABC account might remember I had lot of videos by an actress called Camila Masotti. She was my then favourite, and had several amazing videos with lots of unchecked tears. Her channel still exists, but all the crying videos are gone. If anyone remembers and has her videos, it'll be great!

Tears of joy are beautiful.

April 16, 2019 4:35 pm  #33

There was a video a few years ago, one of my all time favourites and part of my original playlists, called, "Staring contest world record broken". It was very long, almost 16 minutes, and it was this amazing video of this pretty girl just staring into the camera without blinking, causing her eyes to water and her eyes started watering at about 3 minutes in and the first tear runs down at around 4 minutes, and from then on till the end of the video, it was just unchecked tears, and she would smile several times throughout the video, especially whenever a new teardrop would fall. It's been missing from YouTube for a while now. Does anyone remember it and maybe even have it? It was a fantastic video.

April 16, 2019 4:39 pm  #34

There is this Pakistani show called Dil e Muztar that has plenty of crying scenes with unchecked tears from the lead actress. Until recently, all the episodes were available in HD on YouTube, and they were even part of my original ABC ABC playlists. Unfortunately, all the HD episodes are gone now, and there are only a few low quality videos of the show left. That really sucks because that show had some really long and tearful crying scenes. Has anyone here downloaded the crying scenes in HD? If someone has and is willing to share, please let me know.

April 17, 2019 7:22 am  #35

This one was probably the very first monologue I watched, and one of the first crying videos I watched on YouTube. It was a monologue titled, "Keeping Tom Nice". If I remember correctly, the girl was Caucasian, had dark brown hair and brown eyes, she was wearing either a headband or a beanie, and had a scarf around her neck and had a blue shirt on. At the beginning of the monologue, she's standing up, and the camera slowly zooms in on her face as she starts to tear up. She slowly walks over to a chair and sits down, and the camera now zooms in on her face and her eyes are filled with tears. Soon, a tear runs down one of her cheeks, and then another, and as her crying intensifies, more tears run down both her cheeks. The tears fall unchecked right till the end of the video. It was one of the very first I watched on YouTube, and I haven't been able to find it since the deletion of my playlists. And I don't remember the girl's name. She was quite good looking as well. If anyone remembers this video or has it, please let me know. THanks.

Board footera