You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2020 11:45 pm  #31

Re: Videos/Photos: The Holy Grails

There was a video on YouTube from I think Natasha Hurley, the title was something like "crying to a movie because it is good". I think it's been taken down now and she only has a 30 second or so video on her channel now. If anyone has that original video downloaded I would love to be sent it!

May 24, 2020 1:22 pm  #32

cray stinger wrote:

There was a kpop reaction channel on YouTube called Valerie which had some super tearful videos that have just suddenly disappeared. Second biggest disappointment this year after Johnston Walker's disappearance. Anyone know who I'm talking about/have her videos?

I do know who you're talking about, she wasn't my favorite but I remember Johnston Walker and SparklingTears used to add links from her videos.

May 24, 2020 9:19 pm  #33

15 years ago saw a video of model Alicia Hall winning Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search. She cried very intensely and had a great lip curl. Really pretty girl too. I never found that video again since :*(

EDIT: Aaaand I just found it. Sure wasn't expecting that...

Last edited by TorNorth (May 24, 2020 9:21 pm)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 9, 2020 11:13 pm  #34

Sometime around 2014 there was a vlog of a girl crying over a dead relative, I think it was her mother? The girl looked of Asian or Pacific Island descent and was probably mid-20s. Really clear video with great tear streams on cheeks. She may have deleted it and it may be gone forever, but there's always a chance?

August 10, 2020 10:07 am  #35

Amans lacrimae wrote:

purposehans wrote:

Sometime around 2014 there was a vlog of a girl crying over a dead relative, I think it was her mother? The girl looked of Asian or Pacific Island descent and was probably mid-20s. Really clear video with great tear streams on cheeks. She may have deleted it and it may be gone forever, but there's always a chance?

If you find it post the link, sounds interesting.

That link cannot be posted here as it would go against the rules of this board.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 10, 2020 12:53 pm  #36

purposehans wrote:

If you find It can you pm It to me?

August 19, 2020 11:57 am  #37

I have one from the days of the 'Crying Tears' playlists on YouTube.

It was a vlog post from a German or Dutch teenager and in the middle of her vlog she stops talking and tears begin to silently run down her face. As it was in a foreign language her tears seemed out of context but they were nice to see

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 20, 2020 7:49 pm  #38

Does anyone have the classic Tracks of Tears video? The one of the red-haired woman crying and not remembering that she had her webcam on during it? That was one of my favorites that always gets taken down.

August 20, 2020 9:45 pm  #39

Dacrypticphile wrote:

Does anyone have the classic Tracks of Tears video? The one of the red-haired woman crying and not remembering that she had her webcam on during it? That was one of my favorites that always gets taken down.

I remember that video, it was stunning how she allowed her tears to fall unchecked, I'd love to see it again.

Board footera