You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 2, 2014 11:38 pm  #1

Jude Law - Dom Hemingway

He tears up at one point in the scene that starts at 2'16 into the second part, second clip where he is in a bar watching the girl singing..His bottom lip curls a bit ( i'm afraid i'm starting to pick up TorNorth thing with BLT ) He sobs, mourns in the cemetery at 31'50 ..

http://www.topvideohd.com/2014/04/dom-hemingway-2013-filme-online.html

Last edited by psychic_girl (May 2, 2014 11:39 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 3, 2014 2:34 pm  #2

Re: Jude Law - Dom Hemingway

Jude law is a really good crier.  You should see his scene from Alfie.  Very sweet in both of them

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

May 3, 2014 3:18 pm  #3

There is a scene in the holiday with Cameron Diaz. First they talk about crying and Diaz tells him that she usually doesn't cry, and he admitts, that he does.
Just at the end of the film she finds him crying at his house.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoEI87FSxJw
And there is a scene in I like Huckabees, it is a comedy and Law cries as his house burns down.

Last edited by flatter (May 3, 2014 3:34 pm)

May 4, 2014 11:26 am  #4

Thank you for recommandations dudes or dudettes, i hope you don't mind calling you like this. I really like you a lot. I saw Alfie 7 years ago and many times afterwards, this was in my early years of dacryphlilia. I saw Alfie all by myself in a mall and that scene really impressed me at that time. I really love guys crying in their cars all by themselves..I also saw the Holiday, brilliant scene, i envied Cameron Diaz for having a weepie boyfriend in the movie, they're rare birds..
I'm looking forward to see Huckabees.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 4, 2014 2:48 pm  #5

That remindes me of myself! Sitting in the cinema by myself, watching the same film for a crying scene! At that time there was no internet and we didn't have a TV or a VHS player...
Don't expect too much of Huckabees, I like the crying scenes in dramas more than in a comedy.

Board footera