You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 10, 2014 12:49 pm  #1

Birdsong ( tip from caircair) - Crying scenes

Hello,

I found the movie caircair and i discovered  more crying scenes.

I like the one at :00:29:00 where he cries over that woman, if you pause at 29:20 there's a drop of tears over her torso. The scene you were talking about is at 01:05:00 into the movie.

http://videolinkz.us/sc.php?url=1FFA15FE760B4B47

Last edited by psychic_girl (June 10, 2014 12:50 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 31, 2015 5:14 am  #2

Re: Birdsong ( tip from caircair) - Crying scenes

Birdsong is actually a really well done miniseries by the BBC.  Eddie Redmayne has two incredible crying scenes (not to mention  a very expressive face that always looks like he is 30 seconds from crying) both mentioned above.  I love the two sceens because they both seem like he is just physically overwhelmed by his tears and despite his efforts must succumb to them.  It also seems very real because he goes through a lot of the phases of crying in the right order.  His tears come first and then he sobs where as if you watch others who are not actually crying there is powerful sobbing going on but no tears... still lovely but not as believable . I highly recommend.  What an emotional powerhouse!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

August 31, 2015 12:28 pm  #3

Is it possible to watch it without having the account? Noo?

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

September 3, 2015 7:52 pm  #4

This movie is a veritable cry-o-copia! Redmayne has two scenes and Richard Madden and Joseph Mawle each have one as well.  The horrors of World War I.  
It's available in the U.S. on Amazon Prime.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

Board footera