You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2015 5:16 pm  #21

Re: Reality TV Crying Directory

The Bachelor s19e02: Tears from two women during elimination. One had tears in her eyes and an expressive face after she finished talking. Another had two thin streaks of visible tears on the face, followed by a visible tear rolling down. She did a somewhat pronounced pout twice with her mouth closed.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

February 2, 2015 4:38 pm  #22

The Bachelor s19e03: Sobbing from one woman towards the middle. She wiped her tears right from the base of her eyes leading to to visible tears on her face. Later she buried her face on the guy's chest, but you could still see her eyes. Another woman cried during elimination. She used a tissue afterwards to wipe her eyes and blow her nose. Also wiped tears from the base of the eyes one drop of tear can be made out starting to fall.

February 3, 2015 4:30 pm  #23

Voice of Ireland S04E01: Quite a few running teardrops down the face of one rather pretty young woman.

February 4, 2015 5:09 am  #24

TorNorth wrote:

The Bachelor s19e03: Sobbing from one woman towards the middle. She wiped her tears right from the base of her eyes leading to to visible tears on her face. Later she buried her face on the guy's chest, but you could still see her eyes. Another woman cried during elimination. She used a tissue afterwards to wipe her eyes and blow her nose. Also wiped tears from the base of the eyes one drop of tear can be made out starting to fall.

In ep 03??  I just watched the elimination ceremony, and I saw no tissues.  Can you give me a time stamp or something?

February 4, 2015 1:00 pm  #25

I think I said it wrong. It was the other woman mentioned first who probably used a tissue. I'm pretty sure someone used a tissue. If I'm right you'll find it towards the middle somewhere.

February 9, 2015 1:19 pm  #26

The Bachelor s19e04: One woman bursts into tears somewhere in the middle. She sobs into her hands and into the chest of another woman. She wipes most of her tears but a large drop can be seen about to fall from her left eye.

June 11, 2015 8:34 pm  #27

The Bachelor s19e09: Intense sobbing from one very attractive girl. Does a pretty big lip curl with red lipstick. Very nice for me. Tears down face from one of the other female contestants at the end. The man himself is seen holding back the sobs, with tears down his face and some snot. 

September 30, 2015 2:31 pm  #28

X Factor Australia S07E01: Quite a lot of crying from a very attractive woman at the beginning. She had her face covered most of the way and wiped away most of the tears, but the tears can still be seen on the been. Mild crying from another girl, red eyes and shaky voice.

October 3, 2015 9:20 pm  #29

X Factor Australia S07E06: Crying from three of the male contestants. One of them cried quite intensely, with his face buried in a tissue at one point. Soft crying from the female contestant mentioned above. Visible tears on all their eyes and faces. 

March 15, 2016 6:02 am  #30

Last season on Dancing with the Stars, Nick Carter (!) cries while discussing his past home situation before joining the Backstreet Boys. 'The boys saved me,' he says. This is in the 'most memorable year' episode. I think also in a later episode when discussing his sister's death via OD.
Honestly it seems at least half of the contestants cry while recounting their Most Memorable Year. Steve Irwin's daughter Bindi sure did (ya think and who wouldn't?), I think Tamar Braxton did. Rumer Willis the season before that. 

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera