You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 17, 2014 9:14 pm  #1

Sweet obervation (male)

So, this is the first time I try to write an observation. It felt so good to me that I just have to write it down properly because memory fade in time. Here goes:

This weekend I was at a party at an MC-club. My husband is a member of one and we went to visit a "frienship club" for the anual summer party. During the day I began to talk to this tall, pretty macho looking guy who is the president of another club. We have met before but never talked much. However, even though he is almost 2 meter long(!), has long hair in a pony tail, and looks very much like the "Hells Angel type" of tough guys you would see in "Sons of anarchy", there is something about him that I find very compelling. I think it`s his eyes. They are the most beautiful, light blue and intense eyes. Absolutely beautiful. So...as we had been drinking and talking for some time we started talking about family and kids, and he told me (almost like it was an everyday thing) that he had 2 daughters now, but that he used to have 3, but the eldest one had died 10 years ago. I said was sorry and we talked about other things. Bla bla several hours later in the evening we were sitting beside each other again. He was getting a bit tipsy from the drinking and we were on the subject of stong emotions (my favourite topic to talk about). He mentioned the horrible experience with his daughter again, and I gently asked what had happened to her. Well...it was like opening a bottle. He started telling me about what had happened to her, how he had reacted to it, how hard it was to tell the other kids, how the meeting with the doctors had been the day they said nothing more could be done. He told me about the funeral, what songs they had played and how many people had come to the church. As he was talking I could notice how his voice started breaking, and his big blue eyes filled with tears. I sat very close beside him on his left side, looking right at his face. He sometimes looked at me, sometimes down on the table. Then the tears ran over. He said "I still always cry when I talk about this". I gently stroke his back with my left arm. He wiped his tears away preventing them from running down his face (to bad), but I could se that he was wet under his eyes, and a bit redeyed. When I felt that his story was coming to an end, I gently lay my forehead against the side of his face. He leaned a bit towards me and we sat like that completely quiet for just 5-6 seconds. And then it was over. Later in the evening I said I was sorry for making him cry. He said he didn't mind crying in front of me, and he also said that he very rearly talks about it to anyone, wich made me so proud. I  love to be the woman tough men spill their guts to. It was such a fantastic moment, I will never forget.
I think what made it very special to me is that he looks so "macho and strong". And I absolutely love the contrast "macho on the outside, soft as a pussycat on the inside". It is just irresistable to me.

So there you have it...my first observation in this forum. Hope you liked it

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

August 18, 2014 4:58 am  #2

Re: Sweet obervation (male)

Thank you for posting in detail! I love strong men crying.

August 19, 2014 11:10 pm  #3

Love the obs, esp. how you lay your forehead against the side of his face... It gives a warm fuzzy feeling :3 

August 20, 2014 3:59 pm  #4

Sweet

Tears are the last gift of true love.

August 20, 2014 10:23 pm  #5

sakura wrote:

Love the obs, esp. how you lay your forehead against the side of his face... It gives a warm fuzzy feeling :3 

Ha ha, warm and fuzzy....I have been feeling like that ever since...almost like I am high on some drug;)

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

Board footera