You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 8, 2014 3:18 am  #1

Hell On Wheels: Anson Mount Intense Sobbing

Here's the scene from Hell on Wheels where Anson Mount's character breaks down while burying the friend he had to kill in an Of Mice and Men-esque mercy shooting.  This generated tons of comments on message boards.  Too many were mocking but a good deal were very positive.   

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

November 14, 2014 3:36 pm  #2

Re: Hell On Wheels: Anson Mount Intense Sobbing

He did sound like a wounded animal but I dint think it was fake.  I think it kush came out that way and it was very intense

Tears are the last gift of true love.

November 14, 2014 8:19 pm  #3

I'm sorry to say it but it's kind of fake, it made me burst out laughing ..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 14, 2014 11:22 pm  #4

So sorry, but I agree with @psychic_girl. I also thought it sounds fake... definitely not my type of crying preference

August 24, 2019 7:11 pm  #5

This is the sort of raw unfettered crying that can make some people uncomfortable. Me, I love love love how the tears come gradually, and how he cries like he has forgotten how. Makes my stomach feel all whooshy and warm.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera