You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 26, 2015 10:32 pm  #1

Kiefer Surtherland in Woman Wanted

Wow, this scene is really amazing..Try to browse for it after the commercials about Sex with Jane Austen..it works a bit slow at first but then it clears up. I love the sounds he makes, i noticed in many other movies of his that his sobs are very audible..

http://www.popcornflix.com/woman-wanted/99578bc0-c9e3-4bc8-ad7a-9b2fc5800bdc  ( it's a sob scene at 1:35:00 into the movie and then and a tear scene at 1:41:00)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 27, 2015 8:19 pm  #2

Re: Kiefer Surtherland in Woman Wanted

Agreed! Have you seen the film "behind the red door"? It is a film about HIV with Kiefer Sutherland, where he has a short and nice crying scene with sobbing sound (translation from the dict means chortle about the sound he makes) and there are even some tears.
In the bonus from 24 there is a scene after Jack had to kill Chapelle, where he is sitting in a chopper crying (can't remember by heart which season it was), also sobbing.
One scene in a film I don't remember the name, where he finds a friend in the bathtube who killend herself his shoulders are shaking and if I remember correctely he is sobbing out loud.
And of course the famous 24 scenes (end of season where his wife's Terry is killed, when he thinks his daughter has been killed and the end of season 3 in the car)

January 28, 2015 12:47 am  #3

Yes, yes..i saw that movie, flatter and many others as well. I also love the scenes from 24, mostly the one  with him in his car but the one with him in the chopper after killing Chapelle i didn't find it. Can you look for it please? I've been at one point adamant about finding it because i saw it in a clip on youtube.

The film with him crying when he finds his sister in the bathtub is from Mirrors but his tears are not shown in it cause he covers his face.
He also cries in Flashback while watching a projection, it's on youtube and i also post it here at one point .
And then there's also a sob scene with him in Last night where he jerks off and then he bursts into tears while sitting on a toilet. This is one of the most awkard scenes i've seen him in. I like when he breathes air or sights while crying..very upfront wih the crying thing..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQWhwe3uEMc ( see at 38:00)

Ther's also 2 more scenes sob scenes  in the Vanishing, one towards the end.. It's on youtube, i won't post the link here anymore because it stick out ..

Last edited by psychic_girl (January 28, 2015 7:37 am)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 29, 2015 6:29 am  #4

I won't be able to post the crying scene after Chapells death because it. is on a bonus DVD, sorry.

January 29, 2015 6:18 pm  #5

Is it long? I mean is it like the one in the car?

Woody Harrelson

January 31, 2015 5:12 pm  #6

I have it as MP4 on my computer, but I am not able to load it up... It is not as long as the one in the car.

January 31, 2015 5:18 pm  #7

Don't worry flatter, i think i saw it a few years ago on youtube in some of the clips but it's fragmented.. i was more curious if his tears are visible since he is seen shaking through the chopper window. I remember him being filmed from quite a distance with his back turned and his head in his hands and then wiping his face in close up..After this i can't remember much..i think this is all the scene..
 Another crying scene that i like in 24 is the one where he talks to Terry , his wife and she tells him she is expecting a baby ( in the 1st season). He is totally overcome with emotion , and lot of tears well up while his voice sort of softens and then cracks a bit.. Even she is suprized on the phone when she realized he was crying

Last edited by psychic_girl (January 31, 2015 5:21 pm)

Woody Harrelson

February 1, 2015 9:42 am  #8

February 1, 2015 4:18 pm  #9

Thank you infinitely for the link but it doesn't work due to copyright. I received this message : ''This video contains content from FOX, who has blocked it on copyright grounds''

Last edited by psychic_girl (February 1, 2015 4:18 pm)

Woody Harrelson

April 4, 2016 5:40 pm  #10

*watches 'Last Night'*
I did not know it was possible for crying after jerking off to be affecting instead of laughable but he made it work.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (April 4, 2016 8:14 pm)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera