You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 29, 2011 10:59 pm  #1

Movies & TV Shows

Hey Guys,
I posted this question on the old forum - Whats your movie or TV Show that you watched and cried at? My TV Show has got to be 7th Heaven some episodes have made me cry a bit. My Movie The Notebook, Harry Potter 7 part 2 and bits of Juno thats about it, what about you guys?

raindance85

Last edited by raindance85 (July 29, 2011 11:00 pm)

July 30, 2011 1:00 am  #2

Re: Movies & TV Shows

Never cried at a movie or TV show, but the recent Harry Potter movie was one of those that got me close

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 30, 2011 12:04 pm  #3

It's a great question.  Unfortunately, I don't have a great answer, as it's been quite a while since I cried at a movie or TV and I don't really remember.  But in general, I cry about things that I relate to, and it's not always where other people cry in the movie.  I also cry for happy or sentimental reasons and not just during sad parts.

July 30, 2011 7:52 pm  #4

I'm with you on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. Also Marley and Me, both me and my friend were bawling! And...don't laugh, okay? ...Up.

July 31, 2011 12:22 am  #5

I cry at every movie. Seriously. Happy ending, sad moment, touching dialogue. It doesn't even matter how cheesy or corny it is, it still brings a lump to my throat.

July 31, 2011 1:24 am  #6

carrotcake, you're not married to this guy, are you? LOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/pastorparker23

July 31, 2011 11:57 pm  #7

Lol, I was just thinking that.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

August 1, 2011 1:26 pm  #8

Emailed you carrotcake and meantangerine.

August 1, 2011 11:22 pm  #9

TorNorth: Emailed you back.

And LOL no, I'm not like the woman in that video. It's just movies, and usually just a tear or two. Interestingly enough, I don't tend to cry often in general, even when I read upsetting articles and such.

August 2, 2011 7:26 pm  #10

Not a big film crier - I did cry at Deep Impact when the Father hugs his daugther on the beach as the wave comes in but that was more to do with things going on in my life at the time than the film.

My wife cries at films from time to time and I love it when she does. She'll sit with huge tears rolling down her face unchecked and because nothing serious is going on I feel I'm allowed to get turned on - many a wonderful night has started out this way!   

Board footera