You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2014 3:29 pm  #11

Re: Movies & TV Shows

There was a series on the Disney channel back around 98 or 9, along in there, called So Wierd.   It was a tear-jerker with an edge to it.  Had some music that was killer...you might dig that, Carrotcake.  You can still find it here and there on You Tube.

February 1, 2014 5:58 pm  #12

Can we recommend individual episodes? The How I Met Your Mother episode where Marshall learns his father died has me in tears every time.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

February 1, 2014 8:41 pm  #13

caircair wrote:

Can we recommend individual episodes? The How I Met Your Mother episode where Marshall learns his father died has me in tears every time.

Yes me too, I like that episode as we hardly ever see Marshall sad and I love Jason Segel's acting.

February 1, 2014 11:09 pm  #14

There's a film coming out on the danger called the fault in our stats.just the trailer had me all period fir a good cry. At least three crying bits just in the trailer.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

February 2, 2014 3:07 am  #15

If you watch the How I Met episode, you'll hear Marshall say right at the end "I don't have time for this." That line was ad-libbed by Jason, and it fit in so perfectly!

Anonymous

February 2, 2014 4:44 am  #16

caircair wrote:

If you watch the How I Met episode, you'll hear Marshall say right at the end "I don't have time for this." That line was ad-libbed by Jason, and it fit in so perfectly!

lol, I've seen that.

February 2, 2014 5:56 am  #17

I thought the line was "I'm not ready for this"

February 2, 2014 7:20 pm  #18

Now that I look back, you're right. My memory isn't what it used to be.

Anonymous

February 2, 2014 8:06 pm  #19

That line was really touching. Noone is ever ready for losing a parent.

February 6, 2014 9:33 pm  #20

I always cry in Marley and Me. I don't think I've ever seen that movie WITHOUT crying. Dying animals escpecially dogs always gets to me. That's why I can't see shows on Animal Planet such as Pitbulls and Parolees, there's always a sick or dying dog in that show! It's not just a simple two second cry either, I litterally ball my eyes out. So yeahh I tend to stay away from animal movies.

There's just something about men crying that just....gosh it's just a feeling I can't explain ~yours truly

Board footera