You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 31, 2015 12:51 am  #1

Clive Owen: Close My Eyes

From 1991. A very young (about 26) Clive Owen was already a great crier.  In this scene, his girlfriend/sister (it's about incest) breaks up with him in the middle of a fancy restaurant and he doesn't take it well:
https://youtu.be/N8kp0ZkOH0Q

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

May 31, 2015 2:32 am  #2

Re: Clive Owen: Close My Eyes

Interesting clip. Clive Owen is so much handsomer now that he's older.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

May 31, 2015 7:34 pm  #3

It's very interesting that Clive Owen proved himself to be a very nice and genuine crier,  once seeing his first movies and later on i thought i would not see him tear up without him ''making an effort'' and then i had the nice surprise to see i was wrong about his ability to shed tears. It's nice to see that, i had the same feeling watching Matthew McConaughey since he didn't cry much untill True Detective and Interstellar.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

June 1, 2015 2:42 am  #4

I've read that as men get older, they cry more easily. I wonder if that translates to acting as well?

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

June 1, 2015 2:52 am  #5

This is the first time I actually liked this guy. He always used to annoy me before. But I see now he has beautiful eyes and I like the way he looks when he cries. It looks genuine and real. Thanks for posting the link here squonk.

Last edited by Kleo (June 1, 2015 2:53 am)

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

January 18, 2020 8:27 pm  #6

https://moviexk.biz/watch-movie-close-my-eyes-1991-15547 ( for a better view , at 1:27 :00))

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera