You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 7, 2012 12:41 pm  #51

Re: Celebrities you would like to see crying ...

Probably not someone very well known but I would love to see Ramin Karimloo crying.
He is a singer and actor mostly known for his work in the west end. He recently starred in the 25th anniversary of Phantom of the Opera which is available on DVD. His performance was amazing and in the final lair scene you can actually see tears welling in his eyes and then rolling down his face. He is extremely attractive in real life so ever since I saw the show I have been fantasizing about what he would look like crying without his phantom mask on. There is a music vid of him singing a song from Love Never Dies and at one point there is a tear rolling down his cheek which is super hot. However it is not possible to tell if it's real and it's only very brief. I need more, lol! Would love an opportunity to ask him if he cries real tears on stage. I find the subject of crying on cue so fascinating 

Crying does not indicate you are weak, since birth it has been a sign that you are alive.

August 8, 2012 6:56 pm  #52

Katy Perry. There's a clip of her tearing up during a concert, but I would just love to see her sob.

Adam Lambert. Again, I've seen a few tears, but nothing more intense.

Michael C. Hall as Dexter. Oh man, that would be SO hot. He's so emotionally closed off, but he has so many hidden emotions boiling inside of him. I hope we get a crying scene in the next season, because sneak peeks have alluded to him being more emotional and breaking down this season. Damn, that would be lovely.

August 8, 2012 9:26 pm  #53

If it's the emotionally closed off thing that does it for you, stop reading.

However, if you think watching Michael C Hall cry would be hot regardless of the character he plays, you should watch Six Feet Under.  That show is full of male crying scenes, including his and the main character, Nate.  Worth looking into.

Caution!  This clip contains HUGE spoilers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJxfFc_t5HY

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

August 9, 2012 2:24 am  #54

Also, I would love to see Adam Levine crying.  I doubt it will ever happen, but a girl can hope.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

August 9, 2012 7:26 pm  #55

Yellowrose, that was AWESOME!! Really hot. I do love the breakdown of emotionally closed off characters, but not exclusively. Plus, I can now imagine how it will look if Dexter cries. ;) Thanks for the link!

Adam Levine crying would be excellent.

August 17, 2012 8:36 pm  #56

Does anyone like Josh Charles or even remember him? He starred in Threesome with Lara Flynn Boyle and Stephen Baldwin where he cries too. Now he has a role in The Perfect Wife. He seemed not the crying type and i struggled a lot to find clips with him more emotional.
I found this one which is a little jewel for male crying lovers really ) , i watched many, many times and it still gets me :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXBpX7r_N0

Too bad  the clip is in French but you can download the original with a torrent programme.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 17, 2012 8:40 pm  #57

Mark Strong has also some strong crying scene in Low Winter Sun
You can see some of them here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ5MSopReX0

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 17, 2012 8:57 pm  #58

Guys, please try to post crying videos in the videos section.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 17, 2012 9:57 pm  #59

Ok, i'm sorry i did it here.

Woody Harrelson

August 21, 2012 5:17 am  #60

I would love to see Chase from House crying or the actor Jesse Spenser, either or...

Board footera