You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 21, 2017 11:48 am  #1

Hello

I've been here a while too, but here is some information about me;

Sex: Male

Orientation: Straight

Interested in: Female crying mostly pretty crying. Nothing beats the sight of a tear (or two) running silently down a beautiful cheek

Interest in the forum: I discovered it by accident and like many others glad to discover there were other people who shared the same desire

My own crying: Is very private so I wouldn't share it

Other fetishes: females with medium/long hair especially if they play with it and tie it back and knee high boots with a heel and zip fastening - just like Jack's story in the Crying Fiction section

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 24, 2017 2:01 am  #2

Re: Hello

reptongeek wrote:

My own crying: Is very private so I wouldn't share it

Ugh this is so tantalizing. I understand completely, but hard to swallow!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

July 24, 2017 1:41 pm  #3

I also understand if you want to keep your own crying private but as one of the few other guys on the forum I too am interested in knowing a little bit more! I don't know if it's the cause of your crying that's private or the fact you cry from time to time. Are you able to say how often you cry and whether it involves flowing tears or just wet eyes? No pressure of course... just interested.

July 26, 2017 8:34 am  #4

It's the cause of the crying mainly that's the private bit although it's just misty eyes. I'm not usually much of a crier the last thing that did make me cry was an episode of 'Out With Dad' listening to the real life stories of LGBT predjudice

July 27, 2017 1:23 pm  #5

I find there is a split between male and female criers - although not completely down the middle obviously. Female's generally openly admit that they cry - but are more embarrassed about the reason for their tears. Perhaps it's because female (again generally) cry more often (stats say 70% in the last month, 95% in last year) and perhaps over more trivial things (although I never criticise anyone for crying - you don't know if a lot if little things have built up). But for males, crying is generally less frequent (40% last month, 65% last year) but the view is it takes a bigger event to make a guy cry, therefore it's more justified which results in guys being more embarrassed about the actual crying rather than the reason for the tears.

​I suspect it's a bit of both for you... you view the reasons for crying to be private - which is completely ok especially if it opens the door to other private aspects of your life / personality. But also a bit hesitant to admit you cry from time to time. I'm assuming you primarily cry alone, even the misty eye moments. Did tears actually fall during this last event? If so did you allow them to fall or did you wipe them away?

July 27, 2017 3:08 pm  #6

Yes I do cry alone you're right. As for when I cried at Out With Dad, it was mainly sobbing for 20 seconds or so with just wet eyes

Board footera