You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 20, 2017 6:00 am  #1

Obs promised in the topic drying someone's tears

This obs happened back in 2004, but it replays in my mind often, so I still have most details fresh, which I would like to share before they fade, plus I am pretty sure some of you will enjoy.

It all started in a choir competition, I was justo watching, some friends participated, long story short, when it ended I offered my friend, her cousin and her aunt a ride home. They accepted, she asked me to leave her first (her house was closer than the aunt's), but I noticed she was not as cheerful as usual, so I took her aunt and cousin first.

When we were alone, I parked outside her house and asked her what was wrong, she said "nothing", I told her I didn't believe her, she finally confessed she found our her fiancee was seeing someone else, at this point her voice broke, her nose  and cheeks started to get red as tears started to well in her blue shiny eyes.

I was in the driver seat and she was just behind me, I was turned towards her, my heart started pounding faster when I noticed she was about to cry. I told her she would be just fine without him, she was sad and mad at the same time.

At this point I told her it was ok to cry and reassured her this would remain confidential and that she could trust me. As soon as I said the magic words, a couple of tears escaped from her eyes and trickled quickly down to the middle of her rosy cheeks, which I think she wiped. A few moments later, another tear slowly followed the trail of the previous tear, which she allowed to linger on her face.

I placed my left hand on her knee, as she started to feel comfortable around me sobbing silently and talking through her tears.
When I saw her face starting to get wet and the streaks of tears no longer visible on their own, I wiped her cheeks with my thumb.

New tears started streaking her face, which, after her positive reaction when I wiped the previous wave of tears, I took the liberty of wiping each tear from her cheeks. She seemed to like the gesture, as she allowed me to continue doing so for around 35 minutes. Her tears felt warm on her hot flushed cheeks, her eyes became gray/blue when she was crying.

Finally, after she poured her heart to me, she got out of the car and went home lighter. In the next couple of weeks she called me several times. We  went to the movies once, but there was no spark. I have talked to her since, but it's been a while since last time, I still apreciate her and would gladly offer my shoulder and my hands to wipe her tears.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (October 24, 2017 11:51 am)

October 21, 2017 1:41 pm  #2

Re: Obs promised in the topic drying someone's tears

Wow... what an observation... and to be allowed to wipe her tears away. I find that a very intimate act - it's mainly my wife's tears I've wiped away and it's always turned me on - and sometimes ended up in bed!

​I have on occasion wiped tears from the cheeks of other women but every time I'm hugely turned on and I'm often worried they might be able to tell !

October 24, 2017 12:04 pm  #3

Well Tearhunter, I agree with you, she definitely trusted me, I don't know if it was the situation, or maybe she really needed to cry to someone. Even though we had known each other for a couple of years, we were not close friends. Honestly I did not know what to expect when I wiped her first tear. I think she wasn't expecting that, she just started at me, guess she was in shock.
When I wiped a couple more, she kind of half smiled, which is what encouraged me to continue taking care of her tears. I was glad she reacted that way, since it was the first time I saw her cry.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (October 24, 2017 12:05 pm)

August 11, 2018 3:44 am  #4

wow! my experience was with my husband when we were dating, we were in the park for a date when he got a text from his parents about his uncle that had passed away that he was really close to. We were walking alongside each other and he just stopped, and I turned around and realized he was crying. He shed about 5 tears as he sobbed to me about his uncle, and I gasped as he kept crying. I quickly grabbed the sleeve of my dress and wiped the endless streams of tears he had, and quickly wetting the fabric. He didn't seem to mind and held my hand to his cheek, letting his tears stream down my sleeve. He fell to his knees and I went down with him (good thing it was grass) and I guided his face to my lap where his unending tears soaked a large spot on the hem of my skirt. It felt like hours, and after he calmed down he sat up straight and blushed when he saw that my skirt was completely soaked, but I thought he was just cute lol. Afterwards we walked home together and he even buried his head on my shoulder as we walked, really soaking it as well. Ive wiped his tears away countless other times too, and had him wet my clothing with his tears more times as well. He apologizes later for dirtying my clothing, but I always tell him that its fine and that Id be his handkerchief anytime

August 11, 2018 5:29 am  #5

Were  there other people when he started crying? Did you notice their reaction towards you wiping his tears?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 11, 2018 6:53 am)

August 11, 2018 7:13 pm  #6

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Were  there other people when he started crying? Did you notice their reaction towards you wiping his tears?

I could see people walking by and taking glances, but I was more focused on him at the moment. Now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure at least ten people saw me wiping his tear streaks away, and a lot more people saw him collapsed and sobbing on my lap. lol I should pay more attention, maybe people have the same fetish haha

Board footera