You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 6, 2018 4:14 pm  #1

Hi everyone!

Wow, can't believe I'm finally doing this...
So I've known about this forum quite a while and I've been attracted to women crying for... considerably longer!
I'm male, straight, in my 20s, single and as my username would suggest, tears are the main thing for me: Just everything about them - the build up, the release, streaming down cheeks, the way they drip... 

My own crying is probably something of a disappointment. I don't cry (or at least not to the point of tears) often, but there have been some memorable times when I've sat alone and allowed myself to really break down as a form of emotional release.

My interest in crying is something I've never opened up about to anyone, frankly, and I've never truly known how I should feel about it. I realised I've been checking this forum on a near daily basis for new material, and now, finally, I'm ready to give something back. It feels good to finally talk about this.

Thanks everyone, and hope to be sharing a lot more with you all going forwards!

June 6, 2018 4:40 pm  #2

Re: Hi everyone!

Welcome! Feel free to share your experiences and appropriate media. We are a slow forum, so all contributions make it livelier.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

June 6, 2018 4:44 pm  #3

Haha, I'll do my best

June 6, 2018 8:15 pm  #4

Welcome, OnlyTears! We are a very talkative, friendly bunch, and we definitely welcome new members to the forum! I have been here for years and still check every day, myself. LOL...Please feel free to post your obs and feelings anytime. You will find we really connect with each other on here.   Hope to get some more posts from you soon!

June 6, 2018 10:05 pm  #5

Thanks missyjdma! I like it here already

June 7, 2018 12:59 am  #6

Welcome
I'm glad you decided to join in!
Looking foreword to reading posts from you

June 8, 2018 10:05 am  #7

Welcome OnlyTears, hope you have a good time here.

June 9, 2018 3:45 pm  #8

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

June 24, 2018 12:55 pm  #9

Welcome to the forum Things are a bit slow, but hopefully you'll still enjoy your stay here.

A million dreams is all it's gonna take

Board footera