You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



April 18, 2019 5:18 pm  #11


Re: Specifics regarding crying

Things I don't like in videos:
Excessive snot or saliva
Mascara
Hand covering, especially the mouth
Edits that have removed all of the actual sobbing

 

April 18, 2019 5:21 pm  #12


Re: Specifics regarding crying

carrotcake wrote:

Things I don't like in videos:
Excessive snot or saliva
Mascara
Hand covering, especially the mouth
Edits that have removed all of the actual sobbing

So beautifully put I could shed a tear.

I would also add, constantly talking while crying, since that never lets you see the real crying expression.


Ugly crying is pretty crying
 

April 18, 2019 6:32 pm  #13


Re: Specifics regarding crying

TorNorth wrote:

So beautifully put I could shed a tear.

I would also add, constantly talking while crying, since that never lets you see the real crying expression.

I don't like that either. In general, I skip over talking. I'd rather just see the crying, but so many videos have a lot of talking, so I'll click through until I find some sobs. I wish more people just filmed themselves sobbing openly.

 

April 19, 2019 7:06 pm  #14


Re: Specifics regarding crying

Primary: Tissue or handkerchief use, both for wiping their eyes and for blowing their nose. Sobbing is also a pretty high priority for me as far as enjoying an observation or video.

Secondary: Shaking, sniffling, wiping/covering parts of their face with their bare hands before tissue use. Also, the comforting aspect. If a beautiful woman is crying a lot, and buries her face into someone else's shoulder or arms, or just collapses into a hug, I will be a happy observer!

Dislikes: Obviously fake crying that doesn't hit any of these notes (though faking the above can sometimes do it for me). Otherwise, I don't have as many hard dislikes, just that I get frustrated when crying videos don't really hit any of my major likes. The only dislikes I have are more general things I find unattractive, like if someone with long, overly decorative nails is crying.

 

April 19, 2019 11:11 pm  #15


Re: Specifics regarding crying

carrotcake wrote:

Things I don't like in videos:
Excessive snot or saliva
Mascara
Hand covering, especially the mouth
Edits that have removed all of the actual sobbing

I actually dislike these things too, but for the last one, edits that remove running tears rather than sobbing. I don't mind hand covering the mouth if the tears still flow unchecked. But if the hand covers the entire lower part of the face, preventing the tears from running all the way down, I find that a bit annoying.


Tears of joy are beautiful.
     Thread Starter
 

April 20, 2019 9:08 am  #16


Re: Specifics regarding crying

No sure if I can participate in this discussion because I don't like other people's tears. But I'll just post what gives me the best feeling about my own tears and what are some things I don't like.
Primary - For me, this would be feeling my eyes fill with tears and having the tears come out of my eyes. I like it when many tears keep falling.
Secondary - I like the tingling feeling of placing a tissue in my eye or the burning sensation of using a tear stick (and now vapor rub, thanks to you guys!).
What I don't like - Well, I don't like being sad. While I still mostly get the arousal/adrenaline rush even while sad crying, I don't like being sad, if you know what I mean. And I'm talking about really sad sad crying, not sad crying while watching an emotional movie or something.

 

April 20, 2019 2:41 pm  #17


Re: Specifics regarding crying

sharon wrote:

No sure if I can participate in this discussion because I don't like other people's tears. But I'll just post what gives me the best feeling about my own tears and what are some things I don't like.
Primary - For me, this would be feeling my eyes fill with tears and having the tears come out of my eyes. I like it when many tears keep falling.
Secondary - I like the tingling feeling of placing a tissue in my eye or the burning sensation of using a tear stick (and now vapor rub, thanks to you guys!).
What I don't like - Well, I don't like being sad. While I still mostly get the arousal/adrenaline rush even while sad crying, I don't like being sad, if you know what I mean. And I'm talking about really sad sad crying, not sad crying while watching an emotional movie or something.

Your primary and your dislikes are pretty much the same as mine, yours for your own crying, mine for someone else's.


Tears of joy are beautiful.
     Thread Starter
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum