You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2019 5:44 am  #1

Avete

I'll be honest: I'm surprised that I find myself doing this.  Just to get the basics out of the way--I'm male, 16 about to turn 17, straight, and interested in female crying.  It's hard to say when I first really noticed that I had any sort of paraphilia related to crying, since it was never anything I thought about or paid attention to.  It wasn't until a few months ago I actually gave it a bit of thought and said, "Hmm...".  I started to research it, as I am wont to do with anything new which piques my interest, and I stumbled across this forum.  I've lurked quietly for a while now, unwilling to actually register as I am very much a secretive person, but realizing how openly everyone on this forum talks about what they like gave me the push I needed to join.  

So, as for what I am myself attracted to: the tears themselves are not the main focus, though they are certainly important.  I view them as like the double-bass of an orchestra: I don't pay them much attention, but without them, everything would feel incomplete.  What I in particular like is the facial expressions and sounds associated with crying.  A quiet, somewhat suppressed or stifled weep is far preferable to a loud sob.  I also enjoy it when the voice wavers and shakes just before a girl starts to cry.  The lip curl is always welcome, though my attention is generally drawn more towards the eyes themselves (eyes have always been to me the most important feature.  I can overlook just about any other imperfection if she has beautiful eyes).  The glistening of the eyes during crying, the expression of sadness/anxiety when the eyebrows tend to raise and curve inwards, if that makes sense--therein lies my preference.  I would say that I have a pretty even mix between sexual arousal and a desire to comfort when someone cries.

As for other non-crying related interests of mine: I am very much interested in history.  If you recognize the figure whose name I took for my username, this may be obvious.  In particular I am focused on the history of the Middle Ages in Europe, from ~1066-1415, as well as some late Roman history (~400-470 AD), though I should point out that I am by no means an expert.  A few years ago, I wrote a historical fiction novel centered around King Henry II of England, and have been editing it ever since.  Besides my interest in history, I am a classical pianist.  I have composed about 40-50 pieces, though only 5 or 6 were worth listening to in my mind.  Psychology is also a fascinating subject, though I am not nearly as well-read in it as I am in history, music, and writing.  Finally, on the complete other end of the spectrum, anything related to space: cosmology, astronomy, astrodynamics.  But, of course, being a liberal arts-oriented person, I am hardly even an amateur at all that.

So, there it is.  I can't say for sure how much I will be posting on here, but it feels nice to be able to be open about the only thing which I don't feel comfortable telling other people.  

April 23, 2019 9:27 am  #2

Re: Avete

Welcome! While I focus very much on the lips, I like the expressive crying eyes as well. I prefer it if the eyes stay open during sobbing unstead of getting screwed up. Open eyes are more expressive to me.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

April 23, 2019 1:15 pm  #3

Welcome, I agree with you, facial expression is a very important feature of crying girls, I love beautiful eyes filling with tears that eventually overflow, a nice voice that breaks and falters when about to cry, soft, pouty lips.

I have to recognize that you are the first fellow musician I meet on this group.

April 23, 2019 2:19 pm  #4

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys.  Out of curiosity, Amans lacrimae, what instrument/music do you play?

April 23, 2019 11:26 pm  #5

Mainly voice and wind instruments, I started classical then life took me to popular and folklore.

April 24, 2019 3:01 am  #6

Nice.  I haven't heard much popular/folklore, unless you count late Medieval/early Renaissance as a type of folk music, which I suppose some of it could be.  Again, thanks for the warm welcome; makes me feel more comfortable than I was going into this.

Board footera