You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 18, 2019 4:42 pm  #1

This has been a long time coming

Good day, people! It's good to be finally here. I've been lurking in the shadows for, I don't know, 3 or 4 years. And I must say, during this time, this forum has never been as active as it's been in the last couple of months, which is why I finally decided to join the action.

About me
Gender and age: Male in my 20's
Preference: Female (young, 18-30) tears, streaming down unchecked
How I discovered my dacryphilia: I remember seeing a lovely young lady cry rivers of tears at a wedding once, and since then, whenever I'd see a young woman tear up or weep, I'd be interested in it and soon found myself looking at images of women crying on the internet
How often I cry: Not sure, I probably average around 7-8 times a year in the last 3 years
My crying: Usually only tear up, with at most two or three tears running down my face, but can shed more tears if I'm crying intensely, which happens rarely
Who has seen me cry: In the last several years (5+ years), no one, like literally no one except myself, not even close friends and family, and I'm single

So, yeah, that's a brief introduction to who I am. I hope I've preemptively answered some of the questions you people might have, I've been silently observing this forum for a few years to know exactly what kind of questions to expect, that's why I've provided some detailed information about myself above. And yeah, I decided to join because the recent months have been so active, which is actually rare for this forum based on my observation. I'm especially an avid follower of the videos section, and the recent additions have been mind-boggling!

I'd like to admit that for someone who's crazy about tears and who's been following this forum for almost 4 years, I don't have much in the name of a personal video collection. So, don't expect me to post links anytime soon. But I do hope to contribute some videos someday. And unlike some of you guys, I don't have very many real life obs either. Especially being single, I don't have someone who will potentially cry regularly in front of me. I do have a few obs of my ex, but they're from more than 2 years ago and my memory is not all that great. And I do have the odd obs here and there, nothing very impressive, and I hope to post one or two sometime soon. And I will try to post some images and gifs too, that's one thing the forum's been lacking in recent times.

So, there you go. All about me you'll ever need to know! Of course, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Once again, have a great day!

May 18, 2019 5:32 pm  #2

Re: This has been a long time coming

Welcome.  I only joined recently as well, so it's good to see some other new members.  Looking forward to seeing what you post.

May 18, 2019 5:34 pm  #3

Welcome rivers of tears, you seem to be quite a reader of this forum, I see you are very familiar with this site. Hope to read obs or fanfic from you soon.
Have a wonderful weekend.

May 19, 2019 12:48 pm  #4

Hi! I'm really glad you've joined! Clearly you've been following this forum judging by your very complete introduction. Feel free to scroll through the introductions section and get to know the rest of us a little better. We're a small community so it's exciting every time we get a new member. Recently we've seen an influx of guys who like female crying so you'll be right at home. I think you and I might get along too https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/cool.png

What kinds of things make you cry? I'm always amazed at how my male friends can sit through the saddest movies, or the most stressful real-life situations and not shed a single tear, while my wife and I are sobbing at the same situation. I'm interested to know what it takes to push you to tears.

Also, if you don't mind my asking, what part of the world are you from?

Last edited by truffle (May 19, 2019 1:11 pm)

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

May 23, 2019 1:46 am  #5

Welcome! It is good to have you on board! I'm sure as you already know there are many of us here who prefer unchecked female tears. So, you'll fit right in. I too used to browse this site anonymously for a few years before finally deciding to join recently. So, do you have any specific preferences besides running tears? Like, for example, I love it when girls smile with tears running down their faces. Do you have any specific preferences like that?

Tears of joy are beautiful.

June 5, 2019 5:03 pm  #6

Sorry for the late response, but thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

@truffle Yes, I know there's been a few new people with similar interests to myself, which is one of the main reasons I joined. About what makes me cry, to be honest, almost nothing. The few times I have cried in the recent past have just been out of some momentary stress or frustration. Sad movies and stuff don't usually make me cry, in fact, I don't think I've ever cried watching a movie, though I remember tearing up reading a book several years ago. And sorry, I'd rather not share where I'm from. While the real people here are cool from what I've seen, just like with any anonymous forum, there are likely bots here and I don't want to get hacked.

@JohnstonWalker You're one of the reasons I signed up. I appreciate your posts. About whether I have specific preferences besides running tears, I'd say not really. As long as there are tears running down the face, I don't really mind what else is there or not there. Perhaps one thing is how good looking a woman is. I know beauty is very subjective and a matter of perception, but I really prefer to see women I find attractive cry rather than a woman I don't find as attractive. But again, I'm not overly picky in that area either, so it's practically all about the tears for me.

Board footera