You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 19, 2019 8:42 pm  #1

Two girlfriend obs - one emotional

My girlfriend cried emotionally a couple of days ago. It wasn't anything serious, she was just extremely tired, and we were having an emotional conversation, and her eyes began to water slowly as we spoke. Soon, her eyes were filled with tears. She wasn't sobbing and her voice didn't really shake. It was just the tear filled eyes for a while. A single tear rolled down her left cheek, which I wiped. Her eyes remained filled with tears a little while longer, and then we kissed, at which point she closed her eyes, sending the tears down her face. I rubbed my cheeks against hers and wiped her tears away. We had a long hug, and she cried a bit more in my shoulder, but I didn't see anymore tear filled eyes or running tears.

The second one was last evening. The WiFi at her place isn't working for some reason, and she had to send out some official emails and stuff, so she came over to my house to use my WiFi. And she sat down and typed away, staring at her laptop screen without blinking. I didn't really want to bother her, but I was in the same room. Like I said, she wasn't blinking and she was staring intently at her screen. She yawned a couple of times, and her eyes started to water. She paid no attention and continued typing. Soon, her eyes were filled to the brim with tears, ready to overflow. At this point, she lifted up her head and looked at me and smiled, and pointed to her eyes with her fingers. I looked and smiled back, as a couple of tears ran almost simultaneously down both her cheeks. I sat there, resisting the urge to go and hug her and kiss her. Her eyes filled up again and a couple more tears ran down the same path as the previous tears. She smiled even more broadly this time and I could no longer resist, so I got up and went to her and kissed the tears off her cheeks. Then I wiped her eyes with my fingers, and we cuddled for a while. She then resumed her work and didn't shed anymore tears. Those are my two new obs.

P. S. She still cries on cue for me and cries while putting in her contacts. I'm not sharing those obs because I feel they are a bit repetitive. My best friend has shed a couple of tears as well since the last time I posted an obs of her, but again, her obs are repetitive as well.

June 20, 2019 6:24 am  #2

Re: Two girlfriend obs - one emotional

I really love your obs with your girlfriend! I wish I could get a girlfriend who'd cry like that! Do you get to see her cry every single day? You're lucky!

Tears of joy are beautiful.

June 20, 2019 9:23 am  #3

I was starting to miss your obs, the first one Is beautiful, I love how you describe her tears, nice detail of how you wiped her tears with your cheeks. Question, when she closed her eyes sending More tears down her cheeks, dos they flow down the same path down the middle of her cheek, or did she get new tear streaks?

On the second one, I really liked how you tried not to wipe her tears and she teased you into it, love how you kiss her tears.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (June 20, 2019 9:24 am)

June 20, 2019 10:49 am  #4

Before she closed her eyes, there were no streaks because I'd already wiped the single tear that ran down her left cheek. When she closed her eyes, the tears ran straight down the middle of her cheeks all the way down to her chin as usual.

June 21, 2019 4:11 pm  #5

Beautiful obs! You're a lucky man indeed to have a girlfriend who cries just for you. I wouldn't mind repetitive obs, and if you post a few, I'll be more than happy to read them.

June 21, 2019 8:16 pm  #6

rivers of tears wrote:

Beautiful obs! You're a lucky man indeed to have a girlfriend who cries just for you. I wouldn't mind repetitive obs, and if you post a few, I'll be more than happy to read them.

I agree with rivers of tears, no obs are ever the same, I would love to read more of your gf obs.

June 22, 2019 3:27 am  #7

Haha! Thank you, guys. I will try to post more obs. It's just that even though what Amans lacrimae is saying about no obs ever being the same, when describing it and writing it, it feels the same. But I will post a couple more.

June 25, 2019 2:58 pm  #8

JohnstonWalker wrote:

I really love your obs with your girlfriend! I wish I could get a girlfriend who'd cry like that! Do you get to see her cry every single day? You're lucky!

I think you are not far from that, I see the special bond you have with your friend, who seems to like when you wipe her tears and, I am almost sure she is not like that with everybody.

Board footera