You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 22, 2019 3:54 am  #11

Re: Sweet emotional obs of new friend

Amans lacrimae wrote:

JohnstonWalker wrote:

That is definitely possible. I'm just not the type to physically touch someone apart from the occasional friendly hug or putting my arms around their shoulders, so it might be a while before I muster up the courage to wipe her tears, if at all. But we'll see how it goes. More than anything, I'd just love to see more tears come out of her eyes and run down her face.

Well, since I saw you were getting quite used to wipe your friend's tears (the girl who went overseas), I thought that you may react the same way with this girl's tears, one never knows what reaction will come up when the situation arises.

With her it was different because I've known her all my life and we are extremely close (and we're still talking to each other at least a couple of times a week). I've known this girl only for a few months and personally only for a couple of weeks. So, it's not really the same thing.

Tears of joy are beautiful.

July 22, 2019 4:17 am  #12

I see, by the way, two months have already gone by. A few more months and she will be back. Probably tears of joy will show up, I wish you all the best, have a wonderful week.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (July 22, 2019 4:35 am)

July 22, 2019 7:46 am  #13

Wow! Great obs! Seems like your wish is coming true, and you've found a girl who likes crying in front of you! Looking forward to more obs.

Board footera