You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 30, 2019 8:10 am  #1

Friend obs while watching a movie

You guys are not going to be disappointed. My friend and I did watch a movie last week, and she cried three times during the movie, and she also smiled and giggled while crying! The first time, her eyes just filled with tears and she wiped them and though a tear almost ran down her right cheek, she wiped it and none of her tears made it on to her cheeks. I just looked at her and smiled, and she smiled back through her tears and made a comment about what a crybaby she was (and she truly is, that scene wasn't even particularly sad and it was pretty early on in the movie).
The second time she cried was about midway through the movie. It was a very emotional scene, even I almost cried. Her eyes began to water and she said something like, "I'm crying again!" I put my arms around her shoulder as a couple of tears ran down her cheeks, and she looked at me and laughed saying how sad it was. I nodded and said yes, and as she tried to wipe her tears, more tears ran down her face. As her head wasn't still and she was moving it around a bit, the tears didn't flow down the same path but formed new streaks on her cheeks. She wiped both streaks. She wiped her face, and after a few seconds, more tears ran down her cheeks, which she again wiped, and looked at me again and smiled. I patted her gently on her head. The scene lasted for a few more minutes, and she kept crying throughout, and a few more tears ran down her cheeks during this time, all of which she wiped with her fingers (there were no tissues around).
The last one was at the very end of the movie. It wasn't great (the movie ending, I mean), and I felt that it could have been better, but at least, it made her cry. This time, her tears stayed in her eyes for a good while (SparklingEyes, you'll like this detail) before a couple of tears fell out of her eyes. Seeing she was crying again, I gently patted her on the back, and she looked at me and smiled through her tears, and a single tear ran down her right cheek. She wiped this and leaned on my shoulder, and a tear ran down her left cheek down the side of her face and another down her nose out of her left eye. She wiped these tears, and buried her face in her hands for a few seconds, and looked up again, and I saw that her eyes were filled with more tears, which ran down her face as she blinked, and she wiped her face again. She remained teary eyed for a few more minutes, but there were no more running tears.
These three obs were absolutely amazing! And these weren't the only obs I've had of her since I last posted. I've had another, which I'll post separately. But she really is a crybaby, and just an amazing person overall!

Tears of joy are beautiful.

July 30, 2019 9:16 am  #2

Re: Friend obs while watching a movie

I was wondering if the movies had taken place, I love the detail of the second crying fit where her tears run down in different streams. Also, as I suspected, at the end, she leaned her head on you, and, even though she wiped her tears, I am pretty sure she wouldn't put resistance if you assisted her in wiping her tears, seems she already trusts enough in you to lean her head on your shoulder.

Thank you for these beautiful obs.

July 30, 2019 11:43 am  #3

They were certainly beautiful obs! I don't know if you've felt this, I certainly have, no matter how many videos you watch, there's always something about seeing someone shed tears in person that just makes it so amazing. I've watched thousands of crying videos (literally) over the years, and I've seen closeup, HD videos of tears running down a girl's face which I can watch over and over again on look, and yet every time I have a real life obs, it just seems so much better than anything I've seen online.
And remember how I said in my previous obs that she isn't the most tearful crier I've seen? While that's still true, she did shed a lot of tears while watching the movie, as I've noted in the obs. And if you'd like more detail, when I say tears ran down her cheeks, it's like each time it's different. Some tears go straight down the middle of her cheeks. Some of them are on the side of her face. Some go down her nose. And not all tears run the same way. Most of her tears reach the level of the end of her nose and fall, but a few run down all the way to her chin. And they run at slightly different speeds as well. It's actually quite interesting seeing the different paths her tears take down her face.

July 30, 2019 11:59 am  #4

Definitely, I feel the same way, I actually don't see a lot of crying videos, like you say, nothing compares to a pretty girl crying in front of you.

Wow, I imagined so, but you just confirmed it, I guess if she hadn't wiped her tears, her face might have had so many tear streaks that the path of her individual tears would be hard to trace. Simply lovely.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 2, 2019 6:02 am)

July 30, 2019 4:00 pm  #5

Fantastic obs! Eager to read the other obs you've mentioned at the end. And nice description of the tears too! One of the best I've read here so far.

August 8, 2019 7:17 pm  #6

I'm sorry I didn't post that other obs earlier. Here it is. It was extremely short, we were just talking and her eyes welled up with tears, and a single teardrop fell out of her eye and she wiped both eyes. It wasn't much compared to these obs during the movie.
However, I have an amazing new obs that I'd like to share. I asked her if she'd like to watch one of these try not to cry challenge videos on YouTube. It seems like she'd never even heard of the try not to cry challenge, so she was interested. So, we watched a couple of those videos, and I must say I was quite amazed at the amount of tears she shed! All the obs I've had of her before (all of which I've posted), didn't have as much tears. But this time, she literally cried her eyes out. A lot of tears ran down both her cheeks, faster than she could wipe them. As mentioned above, her tears had a few different streaks, and in general running down the middle of her left cheek and right nose, but a few ran down the middle of her right cheek and some even down the side of her face on the left side as well. She also sobbed quite a bit, and didn't smile as much as she normally does while crying as this time she was really sad. I comforted her by holding her in my arms, and while I had a strong urge to wipe her tears, I still was unable to bring myself to it for some reason. But I guess if she keeps crying in front of me like this, I will eventually wipe her tears. And though the videos themselves didn't really make me cry (I've also seen them many times as I've watched other girls react to them several times), I was on the verge of tears and slightly teared up seeing her cry (though I don't think she noticed me tear up as she was crying hard).
Anyway, that's my latest obs. In terms of the quantity of tears, this was the best, but because she smiled and laughed more and sobbed less during the movie, I'd still say that is slightly better for me. But all said and done, this girl is an exquisite crier and I'm looking forward to more obs from her.

August 9, 2019 12:56 pm  #7

Wow! This is fantastic! Can you describe her eyes a bit more? Did you see them fill with tears? Was there a lot of reflection? Did her eyes become red when she cried really hard? Superb obs, to say the least. Looking forward to more.

August 9, 2019 2:19 pm  #8

JohnstonWalker wrote:

I'm sorry I didn't post that other obs earlier. Here it is. It was extremely short, we were just talking and her eyes welled up with tears, and a single teardrop fell out of her eye and she wiped both eyes. It wasn't much compared to these obs during the movie.
However, I have an amazing new obs that I'd like to share. I asked her if she'd like to watch one of these try not to cry challenge videos on YouTube. It seems like she'd never even heard of the try not to cry challenge, so she was interested. So, we watched a couple of those videos, and I must say I was quite amazed at the amount of tears she shed! All the obs I've had of her before (all of which I've posted), didn't have as much tears. But this time, she literally cried her eyes out. A lot of tears ran down both her cheeks, faster than she could wipe them. As mentioned above, her tears had a few different streaks, and in general running down the middle of her left cheek and right nose, but a few ran down the middle of her right cheek and some even down the side of her face on the left side as well. She also sobbed quite a bit, and didn't smile as much as she normally does while crying as this time she was really sad. I comforted her by holding her in my arms, and while I had a strong urge to wipe her tears, I still was unable to bring myself to it for some reason. But I guess if she keeps crying in front of me like this, I will eventually wipe her tears. And though the videos themselves didn't really make me cry (I've also seen them many times as I've watched other girls react to them several times), I was on the verge of tears and slightly teared up seeing her cry (though I don't think she noticed me tear up as she was crying hard).
Anyway, that's my latest obs. In terms of the quantity of tears, this was the best, but because she smiled and laughed more and sobbed less during the movie, I'd still say that is slightly better for me. But all said and done, this girl is an exquisite crier and I'm looking forward to more obs from her.

Wow, simply stunning, so, she kept her word, she cried her eyes out. I was wondering, did she shed more tears than your friend overseas? Also, I don't recall her sobbing in your previous obs, did her chin tremble or her lips curl?
You mention tears ran down faster than she could wipe them, did she wipe her tears all the time or did she gave up at some point and left them unchecked? Last, it must have felt great holding her trembling body in your arms, don't fight the impulse of wiping her tears, I am almost sure she will love it when you do and I am sure it will be an out of this world experience for you too.

I almost forgot, did you upload the video of the crying challenge? I would really love to see this girl cry.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 10, 2019 6:50 am)

August 10, 2019 6:23 am  #9

I wouldn't say she necessarily shed more tears than my overseas friend. When she cries very intensely, she is an extremely tearful crier. This girl, I don't know if this is as hard as she ever cries or if she can cry harder. But she did on this occasion shed more tears than my friend overseas would if she was only crying very mildly.
About her chin and lips, I guess mildly. I was too focused on her tears to notice.
She was wiping her tears as they ran down her cheeks. By faster than she could wipe them, I mean that they overflowed and ran down her cheeks before she could wipe her eyes.
And no, we didn't film our reaction. That's not something I'm keen on doing.

Board footera