You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 11, 2019 7:40 am  #21

Re: Fictionalizing fantasies

Lovely, I really liked Amy's reaction, stunned and her heart racing. It's a huge turn on when Amy thanks John for wiping her tears.
I wonder if her conversation included, after wiping a tear from John's cheek, "Amy: I wonder what normal people would feel like when they cry. Do they feel the same thrill, the same sense of awe, when tears run down their cheeks? Maybe if I could get close enough with John I could ask him."

Let's see...

Also, would Amy react the same way had John wiped emotional tears instead of induced tears?

Keep it up, looking forward to keep reading both of your stories.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 11, 2019 3:46 pm)

August 12, 2019 5:08 am  #22

That scene was so intense...I could picture the whole thing...it was exquisitely written...it was like reading a fantasy of mine...I'm wondering if in the coming chapters there might also be some real emotional crying if their "fake" crying is this good.

August 13, 2019 5:43 pm  #23

Wow! That was probably the best one yet! This is just amazing!

Tears of joy are beautiful.

December 9, 2019 9:13 am  #24

Amy's flashback

5 years ago

Amy had just graduated from high school, so she was at home with her parents. Her parents had guests visiting for a week. One of the guests was a young, 19 year old man named David. Amy was tasked with ensuring that the guests, especially David, felt at home.

The guests arrived

Amy's Father: 
Welcome! Good to see you all!

He introduces his wife and Amy to the guests. Once the introductions are out of the way, he asks Amy to show the guests their rooms.

Amy: Please follow me. Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds, you will be in this room. And David, you'll have this room up here.

David (looks around the room): Wow! This is fantastic!

Amy: You like it?

David: Absolutely! I've never been in such a big room before. And the view from the window is amazing!

Amy: Yes, it seems like your parents told dad that you really loved a nice view of the countryside, so we decided to put you in this room. Please make yourself comfortable.

David: Thanks a lot.

Amy yawned, and her eyes began to well up with tears.

David: Hey, are you alright?

Amy: Haha! Yeah! My eyes just do that whenever I yawn.

David: Oh yeah? Mine slightly water too when I yawn, but I've never seen anyone's eyes just fill up with so much tears when they yawn. Do your eyes always water so much?

Amy: Oh, you don't know the half of it. My eyes water when I yawn, when I don't yawn, when I put in my contacts, when I take out my contacts, when it's cold, when it's windy, when it's dry, when I cut onions, when I eat spice, when I don't blink, when I blink too much, when I laugh hard, and of course, when I cry. I'm basically a walking spring of tears!

Amy wipes her eyes as she says this.

David: Wow! Okay. Does it make you feel uncomfortable, your eyes watering so much?

Amy: No, I've grown used to it, in fact, I actually like feeling the tears in my eyes and down my face. I know that sounds super weird, but that's just me. Alright, I'll leave you to unpack your things and get refreshed, the bathroom is through that door, and if you need anything, I'll be in the room right next to yours. Please come down for dinner when you're ready.

David: Thank you so much, Amy. I appreciate it.

The families then had dinner together. After dinner, they talked for a while and then retired for the night. David went up to his room and Amy hers, and they said good night to each other. A few minutes later, as he was about to go to bed, David heard what sounded like a girl mildly sobbing. He initially dismissed it, thinking he was just imagining it or hearing things, but when it went on for about a minute, he became both concerned and curious. He knew Amy was in the room right next to his, and that the windows were connected, and the sobbing sound was coming from his window.

David (thinking to himself): Is that Amy crying? I need to go and check and make sure she's alright.

He left his room and knocked gently on Amy's door. Amy had been sitting in her bed, crying, when she heard the knock on her door. Her eyes were filled to the brim with tears, and there were neat, wet tear streaks running neatly from her eyes to her chin on both cheeks. She quickly wiped her tears and composed herself as much as possible, and went to open the door. She was surprised to see David.

Amy (her eyes still very watery): Hey, everything alright?

David: Yeah, I just wanted to check in and see if you were okay. It sounded like you were crying.

Fresh tears sprung to Amy's eyes and her expressions turned sad.

Amy (through her tears, her voice breaking): 
Aw! That's so kind of you. I'm fine, I just miss my school friends. I just finished high school on Friday, and the prospect of not seeing some of my friends again is just hitting me. But I'm alright, thanks.

David: I understand. When I finished high school, I kind of felt the same way. It is hard, but it gets better.

More tears ran down Amy's cheeks. She didn't want to be sad, and she did feel slightly awkward crying in front of a stranger, but her love for tears overshadowed the awkwardness and she was actually enjoying her emotional moment.

David (seeing she was crying hard): Would you like to sit down and have a chat about it?

Amy (still a bit awkward, but also pleased at the prospect of this good looking young man potentially comforting her and wiping her tears): Oh, that's so kind of you. Sure, come in.

David entered Amy's room, and they both sat down at her study desk, Amy still crying with tears streaming down her face steadily.

David:
Would you like me to get some tissues?

Amy: It's okay. I've got some here.

Amy unwillingly grabbed a tissue and wiped her face.

Amy (thinking to herself): I'd prefer to just let my tears flow, and hopefully even get him to wipe my tears, but I don't want to make him uncomfortable.

David: Is there anything in particular you'd like to talk about?

Amy: My best friend is moving to a different state for college. A couple of other friends are going overseas. I'm really going to miss them.

David: I'm sorry to hear that. But hey, with all the technology we have today, you can still keep in touch. It won't be the same as having them with you in person, but it's better than nothing and that's how I've kept in touch with some of my friends. And if you go to college, you'll make new friends.

Amy (with more tears streaming down her face): Yeah, I know. It still is hard, but you're right. Thanks.

David: No problem. And we can be friends if you want.

Amy (smiling through her tears): Aw! That's so sweet of you. Yes, of course we can be friends. I can already see myself crying buckets when you leave. Haha!

David: We'll keep in touch. Technology, remember?

Amy (wiping her tears with a tissue): Haha! Yes. Tell me a bit about yourself, my new friend.

Amy stopped crying and she and David talked for a good while. During this time, she yawned a couple of times, making her eyes water. She also joked about her crying a couple of times, hoping David would be interested in discussing tears and crying, a topic she was obsessed with, but he didn't seem interested.

End flashback

Present day

Amy's eyes fill with tears as she reminisces the episode with the one other guy she's wished would take interest in her tears and would wipe them as she experienced John do. But all that's history now. Now she has John. And he isn't shy to talk about her tears, and even commented that her tears are beautiful! Could he be the one she's been waiting for all her life? A couple of tears run smoothly down Amy's cheeks as she thinks about it. She pulls out her phone to record her latest crying episode, and smiles at the camera as more tears flow down her face like rivers.

December 16, 2019 12:05 pm  #25

Finally, the wait has ended! And I like how this is a flashback, so Amy's younger and closer to my age. Looking forward to more from this and hopefully your other story as well.

Tears of joy are beautiful.

Board footera