You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 25, 2019 3:35 pm  #11

Re: I’m so happy to have found this forum :)

SparklingEyes wrote:

You say that you like your own crying, including looking at yourself crying in the mirror. Do you also like the feeling of tears running down your cheeks? Have you tried making yourself cry on cue, either emotionally or through other means like rubbing vapour rub under your eyes? Do your eyes water in general for reasons other than crying, like yawning or when it's cold and windy?

Yes, i love the feeling. And i love it when someone wipes my tear filled face with their fingers, the sensation just amazes me. Yes lol, i happened to be in the mood on few occasions to want to cry, but to be able to control myself so that i could hold it in until i start recording myself. Then, i just let the tears fall unchecked. But before doing that, i would wave a piece of paper or any kind of book to my eyes to make them teary. But it doesn’t feel as half good as it does when i cry real tears. And i would say that my eyes do water when i yawn or when its windy, but not as much.

August 25, 2019 3:37 pm  #12

TorNorth wrote:

Welcome! I've also kept pics/vids of myself crying on the hidden folder. I like that you look at yourself crying in the mirror. Have noticed if you're a lip curler?

Yesss high five! I always freak out when someone messes around my Camera Roll because i have no idea how i would explain the videos to them...i think i am, but only if i cry harder.

August 27, 2019 6:44 am  #13

andjyx wrote:

Yesss high five! I always freak out when someone messes around my Camera Roll because i have no idea how i would explain the videos to them...i think i am, but only if i cry harder.

I would love to see those videos, with your permission, of course. (PM if willing to share).

September 8, 2019 1:47 pm  #14

andjyx wrote:

TorNorth wrote:

Welcome! I've also kept pics/vids of myself crying on the hidden folder. I like that you look at yourself crying in the mirror. Have noticed if you're a lip curler?

You could sneakily create a fake account and upload some videos there, and subtly add them to your playlists and nobody would know that it's you! That is, if you feel comfortable posting your videos.

Tears of joy are beautiful.

Board footera