You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 13, 2019 3:16 pm  #1

Contact lenses

Not sure whether this would count as "other and related" since this is pretty much still tied to crying and tears. But for a while now, I've been really into watching videos of girls putting in contact lenses. Of course I want to see the girl's eyes water as she puts in her contacts, but it seems like there is something in the putting in of contacts itself that I like. Maybe it's not, maybe it's just me imagining her eyes watering as she's putting in her contacts that appeals to me. But I've noticed that as long as a girl's eyes get even slightly teary from contact lenses, I really enjoy it, while in a normal crying video, I'd expect to see more tears and not merely teary eyes.

Tears of joy are beautiful.

November 13, 2019 7:27 pm  #2

Re: Contact lenses

Omg I’m 1000% with you on this. Eyes are beautiful. I like contact lens videos from men AND women. Also any video that involves a closeup of the eye, like mascara/eyeliner reviews and tutorials. Bonus points if it’s also ASMR. Tingles!

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

December 5, 2019 2:24 pm  #3

Re: Contact lenses

I like close ups of eyes too. In fact, before I found YouTube videos, I used to really like close up images of tear filled eyes on Flickr. Once I started getting into videos, that faded, but now with the discovery of contact lens videos through this forum, I'm kind of getting back into it.

Tears of joy are beautiful.

Board footera