You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2020 11:23 am  #1

Loooooong time lurker

Hey all, super long time lurker here, I've been following crying lovers since way back, around 2012-2013ish. I know the drill, so here goes.
Sex: M
Orientation: straight
Interested in: female tears, mainly, not into sobbing and stuff unless there's tears
Interest in the forum: everything, I guess, I regularly check almost all new posts in all the forums, though I'm quite into fiction and was bummed when a couple of my favourites disappeared a while back
Your own crying (a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice): I usually just tear up and my eyes fill with tears, occasionally tears flow out of the inner corners of my eyes onto my nose, down my cheeks if I'm crying hard (and my voice breaks and I may sob if I'm crying hard)
Other: given where I'm from, I'm a massive fan of crying videos on tik tok and also the pretty crying in Ind/Pak/Bangala films and serials

April 5, 2020 11:37 am  #2

Re: Loooooong time lurker

Welcome Cray, I think you the first male from Asia. I was a bit dissapointed too when Johnston and Sparklingtears left, they had really nice obs and fic. Well, hope you are ok and also hope to hear from you soon.

April 5, 2020 11:51 am  #3

I'm well, thanks. Yes, I especially loved sparkling tears' fiction and Johnston Walker's videos. I'm thinking of giving writing fiction a go, though I probably won't be as good as sparkling tears (or eyes, I'm confused). I hardly have any real life obs, so fiction would be the best platform for me, I guess.

April 5, 2020 2:24 pm  #4

Welcome!! so glad you joined. We're still a pretty small group of active posters here. Make yourself at home and contribute however you like!

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

Board footera