You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2020 11:45 pm  #31

Re: Videos/Photos: The Holy Grails

There was a video on YouTube from I think Natasha Hurley, the title was something like "crying to a movie because it is good". I think it's been taken down now and she only has a 30 second or so video on her channel now. If anyone has that original video downloaded I would love to be sent it!

April 8, 2020 7:08 am  #32

There were some commercials that aired during the 2007 cricket world cup (and around that time in general) that had crying. One was for dairy milk, which featured a beautiful young lady with tears in her eyes and falling down her face. Another was for an electronics store that had a short clip of a young woman with tears in her eyes, I don't remember any falling tears. The last one I saw only once, and it was for the ponds beauty cream, and there was a short clip of a lovely young woman with a single tear falling down her face. I believe all three were local ads and were probably never aired outside of where I'm from, but if someone happenes to remember them/have them, please let me know.

May 24, 2020 12:31 pm  #33

There was a kpop reaction channel on YouTube called Valerie which had some super tearful videos that have just suddenly disappeared. Second biggest disappointment this year after Johnston Walker's disappearance. Anyone know who I'm talking about/have her videos?

May 24, 2020 1:22 pm  #34

cray stinger wrote:

There was a kpop reaction channel on YouTube called Valerie which had some super tearful videos that have just suddenly disappeared. Second biggest disappointment this year after Johnston Walker's disappearance. Anyone know who I'm talking about/have her videos?

I do know who you're talking about, she wasn't my favorite but I remember Johnston Walker and SparklingTears used to add links from her videos.

May 24, 2020 9:19 pm  #35

15 years ago saw a video of model Alicia Hall winning Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search. She cried very intensely and had a great lip curl. Really pretty girl too. I never found that video again since :*(

EDIT: Aaaand I just found it. https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/errr.png
Sure wasn't expecting that...

Last edited by TorNorth (May 24, 2020 9:21 pm)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera