You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2019 6:58 pm  #1

Introduce yourself

General info to get to know you

Sex:
Orientation:
Interested in:
Interest in the forum:
Your own crying (a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice):
Other fetishes:
Yourself in general:
Other:

Seems people are responding, I will add myself.

Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Interested in: Unchecked tears, wiping tears, holding trembling, sobbing bodies (Female, of course).
Interest in the forum: Obs, fiction, getting to know others, videos.
Your own crying (a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice): usually a few tears, either wipe eyes or allow tears to fall unchecked, silent crying, voice sometimes wobbles, rarely do I sob or have a facial expression.
Other fetishes: Legs, I love defined thighs and calves, specially when they jiggle as the girl walks.
Yourself in general: outgoing, beach
Other:

August 13, 2019 3:38 am  #2

Re: Introduce yourself

Orientation: Asexual/Panromantic

Interested in: You mean my specific interests in others' crying? I'm a sucker for good-quality sobbing, body shaking, crying into someone's shoulder/arms, and especially good tissue/handkerchief use, both for wiping their eyes and for blowing their nose! If some or all of these criteria are met, I'm nearly guaranteed to have the scene ingrained in my photographic memory forever!

Interest in the Forum: I get to interact with other people who share this fetish, and get more video links to add to my collection.

Your Own Crying: I tend to get a massive lip curl, an average amount of tears, and I sob and shake a decent amount. Usually I end up covering parts of my face, usually my eyes, or I just squeeze them shut as I sob. When it comes time to wipe the tears, I usually use my hands at first, and then I'll use a tissue to finish wiping my eyes and blow my nose once or twice when the fluids become overwhelming.

Other Fetishes: I'm still exploring that aspect of my life, honestly. I can't say for certain what others might be, since my crying one is by far the most overpowering aspect of my fetish side.

Yourself in General: I'm a musician, particularly a singer these days, I live with one of my partners, and have two others that don't live with me, I'm a goth, gamer, general geek, and can go on extensive rants about my many passions. I'm also something of an activist for my trans, polyamorous, ace, bi, and Jewish communities.

August 13, 2019 11:22 am  #3

Sex: male
Orientation:straight
Interested in: crying media
Interest in the forum: meeting fellow dacryphiles, crying media
Your own crying: not enough intel, but I've discovered a thin, lop-sided lip curl. Silent sobbing and I let the tears flow.
Other fetishes: Women in police/military uniform
Yourself in general: introvert, bookworm, occasional gamer
Other: calling the largest bear on earth "short-nosed bear", amirite?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 4, 2019 6:41 am  #4

Sex: Female

Interested in: Honestly, I have only recently come to terms with the fact that I have a crying fetish, so I am still exploring which specific characteristics of crying turns me on the most, but I do know that I only get turned on by a guy’s tears. I like the idea of a guy feeling close enough to me that he is willing to be vulnerable and sensitive (even if he finds it embarrassing, which I find even more adorable). Perhaps it is because I struggle with emotional intimacy, so I enjoy seeing my partner open up first? I am not quite sure, but I do know that if a guy were to sob and breakdown in front of me, I would be extremely turned on! Especially if he tried to hold it back, with his voice shaking, until he couldn’t anymore.

Interest in the forum: I have been reading observations from this forum for a few months now, and I have also enjoyed them a lot, so I decided to make an account! Aside from reading more observations, I am looking to meet new people and explore my fetish more. (:

Your own crying: I have noticed that I have two types of cries. My first being a soft cry, which typically happens during sad movies, or if I am extremely overwhelmed. What happens is my eyes swell up with tears, and my bottom lip slightly curls. I feel my breathing shift, followed by a few tears rolling down my cheeks – which I usually wipe off immediately. It usually lasts around two minutes, and I am okay with others seeing me cry like this. However, my other cry (which is very rare) only happens when something really bad happens. This type of cry usually entails a constant stream of tears, red and puffy eyes, a bit of snot, lip curling, mild shaking, and silent sobs. This kind of cry can last for up to an hour or so. I try to do this type of cry privately because crying like that infant of others embarrasses me.

Other fetishes: Nothing too wild, but I am into some aspects of BDSM – such as spanking, choking, hair pulling, slapping, and et cetera. I am a total sub.

Yourself in general: I am a college student, with pretty normal interests (aside from this, of course)! I like to hang out with my friends, party, travel, read, and listen to music! I am pretty outgoing and bubbly. (: I can literally befriend anyone!

Other: Nothing in particular! I am just hoping that this website helps me learn more about myself and become more comfortable with this part of me.

September 4, 2019 2:48 pm  #5

sniffles wrote:

Interested in: Honestly, I have only recently come to terms with the fact that I have a crying fetish, so I am still exploring which specific characteristics of crying turns me on the most, but I do know that I only get turned on by a guy’s tears. I like the idea of a guy feeling close enough to me that he is willing to be vulnerable and sensitive (even if he finds it embarrassing, which I find even more adorable). Perhaps it is because I struggle with emotional intimacy, so I enjoy seeing my partner open up first? I am not quite sure, but I do know that if a guy were to sob and breakdown in front of me, I would be extremely turned on! Especially if he tried to hold it back, with his voice shaking, until he couldn’t anymore.

Interest in the forum: I have been reading observations from this forum for a few months now, and I have also enjoyed them a lot, so I decided to make an account! Aside from reading more observations, I am looking to meet new people and explore my fetish more. (:

Your own crying: I have noticed that I have two types of cries. My first being a soft cry, which typically happens during sad movies, or if I am extremely overwhelmed. What happens is my eyes swell up with tears, and my bottom lip slightly curls. I feel my breathing shift, followed by a few tears rolling down my cheeks – which I usually wipe off immediately. It usually lasts around two minutes, and I am okay with others seeing me cry like this. However, my other cry (which is very rare) only happens when something really bad happens. This type of cry usually entails a constant stream of tears, red and puffy eyes, a bit of snot, lip curling, mild shaking, and silent sobs. This kind of cry can last for up to an hour or so. I try to do this type of cry privately because crying like that infant of others embarrasses me.

Other fetishes: Nothing too wild, but I am into some aspects of BDSM – such as spanking, choking, hair pulling, slapping, and et cetera. I am a total sub.

Yourself in general: I am a college student, with pretty normal interests (aside from this, of course)! I like to hang out with my friends, party, travel, read, and listen to music! I am pretty outgoing and bubbly. (: I can literally befriend anyone!

Other: Nothing in particular! I am just hoping that this website helps me learn more about myself and become more comfortable with this part of me.

Welcome Sniffles, I hope you like it here, I see we have a lot of things in common when it relates to crying, I also get turned on only with opposite sex tears and, like you, it is a great plus if she tries to hold it in but is unable to. I never open up to someone I haven't seen cry before.

It's interesting you separate soft crying from intense crying, I think all of us have a similar trait.

Eagerly waiting for your obs and self obs. Have a wonderful day.

January 12, 2020 5:08 pm  #6

Interested in: Male crying and comforting m/m, m/f, f/m. But for me it's nothing sexual, it's purely platonic.
Interest in the forum: reading and posting OBS, discussing crying and related topics and media.
Your own crying : don't know, I never really pay attention to it.
Other fetishes: none
Other: I love to read, write stories and I'm a huge fan of watching Netflix!

Happiness can be found,  even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

April 13, 2020 5:22 am  #7

Orientation: bisexual

Interested in: Men crying, sobbing, getting tearful. The most affective types of crying for me would be sobbing and heavier types of crying, like big emotional releases.

Interest in the forum: Making friends with similar interests, sharing content I find enjoyable, discovering content, be it scenes or movies or podcasts, what have you. Having an outlet to discuss this sort of stuff.

Your own crying: I don't cry as often as I should. Sometimes it feels like there's a barrier between myself and releasing my emotion all at once. But when I do it makes me gasp. My cheeks get blotchy and red, and I find my own crying face to be particularly ugly, despite that I myself am at the very least, moderately attractive. Usually I'm not a very vocal crier, i cry in to myself instead of out in to the world.

Other fetishes:
Pegging (men), voyeurism to an extent, exhibitionism, dominating.

Yourself in general: I'm a writer, and to be honest, quite a popular fanfiction writer (no, I wont tell you who I am, but if you've ever been on Archive of Our Own, you've likely come across me. I find crying scenes and watching men cry in general, in the strangest way cathartic. I think it's a beautiful, human expression, and I admire the ability to do it so freely.

Other: I'm so excited to join and finally be a part of things!

April 13, 2020 5:44 am  #8

Goober wrote:

Orientation: bisexual

Interested in: Men crying, sobbing, getting tearful. The most affective types of crying for me would be sobbing and heavier types of crying, like big emotional releases.

Interest in the forum: Making friends with similar interests, sharing content I find enjoyable, discovering content, be it scenes or movies or podcasts, what have you. Having an outlet to discuss this sort of stuff.

Your own crying: I don't cry as often as I should. Sometimes it feels like there's a barrier between myself and releasing my emotion all at once. But when I do it makes me gasp. My cheeks get blotchy and red, and I find my own crying face to be particularly ugly, despite that I myself am at the very least, moderately attractive. Usually I'm not a very vocal crier, i cry in to myself instead of out in to the world.

Other fetishes:
Pegging (men), voyeurism to an extent, exhibitionism, dominating.

Yourself in general: I'm a writer, and to be honest, quite a popular fanfiction writer (no, I wont tell you who I am, but if you've ever been on Archive of Our Own, you've likely come across me. I find crying scenes and watching men cry in general, in the strangest way cathartic. I think it's a beautiful, human expression, and I admire the ability to do it so freely.

Other: I'm so excited to join and finally be a part of things!

I think you might find the Crying scenes directory at least interesting. I don't know why some girls say their face is ugly when they cry, I have seen a female friend crying and her face looks beautiful, even though she says she feels it is ugly.

I used to check Archive of our Own when I was younger (and single).

Looking forward on obs, self obs or fiction, have a wonderful week.

May 14, 2020 3:56 pm  #9

Interested in: Crying fiction, crying pictures and videos, and even though I'm straight I generally prefer to watch/listen to women cry. I like all types of crying, but in particular I love it when a character that is generally tough or stoic breaks down in worry for another.
Interest in the forum: Sharing content and discovering new content
Your own crying (a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice): It honestly depends on the situation. Usually I just tear up, no facial expression, slight redness, and a few tears. When something bad happens and I'm really overwhelmed, however, I "ugly cry"-- lots of heavy sobbing, tears, and yuck. No lips curling, oddly enough-- or at least none that I've noticed. I usually do it alone or hide my face if someone is there.
Other fetishes: Softcore BDSM
Yourself in general: I am a published author and teacher, very happily married to a man who is unashamed to cry and cries fairly often. I love traveling and learning about other cultures and history. Proud cat-mom.
Other: Long time lurker, finally joined. I'm happy to meet all of you and I hope you like my stories! They're based off my own fantasies and it's nice to be able to actually share them with others who will appreciate them.

Have you seen me cry tears like diamonds?

May 14, 2020 4:48 pm  #10

DiamondTears wrote:

Interested in: Crying fiction, crying pictures and videos, and even though I'm straight I generally prefer to watch/listen to women cry. I like all types of crying, but in particular I love it when a character that is generally tough or stoic breaks down in worry for another.
Interest in the forum: Sharing content and discovering new content
Your own crying (a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice): It honestly depends on the situation. Usually I just tear up, no facial expression, slight redness, and a few tears. When something bad happens and I'm really overwhelmed, however, I "ugly cry"-- lots of heavy sobbing, tears, and yuck. No lips curling, oddly enough-- or at least none that I've noticed. I usually do it alone or hide my face if someone is there.
Other fetishes: Softcore BDSM
Yourself in general: I am a published author and teacher, very happily married to a man who is unashamed to cry and cries fairly often. I love traveling and learning about other cultures and history. Proud cat-mom.
Other: Long time lurker, finally joined. I'm happy to meet all of you and I hope you like my stories! They're based off my own fantasies and it's nice to be able to actually share them with others who will appreciate them.

Thank you very much for letting us know you a little better, I have a few questions, if you don't mind.
I guess we all have different crying intensities, you mention you usually cry alone or hide your face if someone is there, is this only when you sob or even if you are just tearing up a bit? Do you hide your tears also from your husband?
You mention your husband  cries unashamedly and often, is this only in front of you or have you seen him cry in public?
The discussion board is a bit slow, if you feel comfortable, an obs or a self obs would get this board alive.

Have a beautiful weekend.

Board footera