You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2020 3:54 am  #11

Re: Introduce yourself

Hey! In answer to your questions:

1) I tend to cry alone most of the time, because I usually know when I'm about to cry and can keep it in long enough to find a place to cry. I don't mind crying in front of my husband and I only cover my face when I've been crying hard (sobbing, lots of tears and snot) and feel like I look "gross". Of course, he says I don't and I love him for that.

2) He only cries in front of me, generally. The only times I've seen him cry in front of others was at the hospital, when he couldn't keep it in. He's only sobbed out loud once, during a really sad scene in a movie. Other than that he usually sniffles a lot and has a steady tear flow that he wipes away. He also lets me wipe his tears, which I really enjoy.

Have you seen me cry tears like diamonds?

May 15, 2020 4:07 am  #12

DiamondTears wrote:

Hey! In answer to your questions:

1) I tend to cry alone most of the time, because I usually know when I'm about to cry and can keep it in long enough to find a place to cry. I don't mind crying in front of my husband and I only cover my face when I've been crying hard (sobbing, lots of tears and snot) and feel like I look "gross". Of course, he says I don't and I love him for that.

2) He only cries in front of me, generally. The only times I've seen him cry in front of others was at the hospital, when he couldn't keep it in. He's only sobbed out loud once, during a really sad scene in a movie. Other than that he usually sniffles a lot and has a steady tear flow that he wipes away. He also lets me wipe his tears, which I really enjoy.

I understand you feel gross when sobbing, you may be surprised, I am pretty sure he is not lying, I find my wife's face beautiful when she curls her lip when sobbing, and yes, I wipe and kiss a lot of tears from her face in those situations.

How did he react when you first wiped his tears? does he also wipe your tears when you cry?

May 16, 2020 6:29 pm  #13

DiamondTears wrote:

Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight
Interested in: Crying fiction, crying pictures and videos, and even though I'm straight I generally prefer to watch/listen to women cry. I like all types of crying, but in particular I love it when a character that is generally tough or stoic breaks down in worry for another.
Interest in the forum: Sharing content and discovering new content
Your own crying (a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice): It honestly depends on the situation. Usually I just tear up, no facial expression, slight redness, and a few tears. When something bad happens and I'm really overwhelmed, however, I "ugly cry"-- lots of heavy sobbing, tears, and yuck. No lips curling, oddly enough-- or at least none that I've noticed. I usually do it alone or hide my face if someone is there.
Other fetishes: Softcore BDSM
Yourself in general: I am a published author and teacher, very happily married to a man who is unashamed to cry and cries fairly often. I love traveling and learning about other cultures and history. Proud cat-mom.
Other: Long time lurker, finally joined. I'm happy to meet all of you and I hope you like my stories! They're based off my own fantasies and it's nice to be able to actually share them with others who will appreciate them.

Wow welcome! Your fics are superb. I'm going to read every word you write.

May 16, 2020 6:37 pm  #14

truffle wrote:

I didn't know your were into fic.

May 16, 2020 7:02 pm  #15

Amans lacrimae wrote:

truffle wrote:

I didn't know your were into fic.

I love your fics too! I love all the fics!!

May 16, 2020 7:55 pm  #16

Thank you guys! I'm glad you like my fics!

My husband does wipe my tears when I cry and it's really sweet.

May 16, 2020 8:11 pm  #17

DiamondTears wrote:

Thank you guys! I'm glad you like my fics!

My husband does wipe my tears when I cry and it's really sweet.

Honestly I really like your fics. I see you like when your husband wipes your tears, how did you react the first time he did? did you expect it, was he the first person who did it?

May 16, 2020 8:22 pm  #18

I didn't expect it because he was the first person who did it. I never really dated much before I met him and certainly never got close enough to someone to have them do that (or to cry in front of them at all). My parents love me but neither of them are the type to wipe away tears. My husband is a very gentle soul and very affectionate, so it made sense and I appreciated it.

Last edited by DiamondTears (May 16, 2020 8:23 pm)

May 16, 2020 8:36 pm  #19

Wow, same situation here, well, since I was a child (maybe 6 or 7) I never cried, even in front of my parents, and the only person who has seen me cry is my wife, and almost the same, I didn't expect her to wipe my tears, even though I had wiped her tears countless times before. I also wipe most of the times my teenage daughters tears, I am always there to support them as is my wife, we usually wipe their tears.

August 4, 2020 7:09 pm  #20

Sex: F
Orientation: Bisexual
Interested in: selling some crying stuff because I'm depressed and sensitive and don't really feel like selling pictures of my coochie ya know
Interest in the forum: I mean Idk, I came here by impulse just like Jason Statham except I do have hair
Your own crying (a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice): idk I just cry very differently from time to time
Other fetishes: BDSM
Yourself in general: I'm nice and I own a hamster which has seen me cry already too much. 
Other: meh 

Last edited by icrywhilewatchingMulan (August 4, 2020 7:09 pm)

Board footera