You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 8, 2020 4:14 am  #11

Re: Missed obs

Amans lacrimae wrote:

About your girlfriend, you mentioned she is not a tearful crier, yet, she left your shirt pretty soaked. When my wife cries on my shoulder, when the hug ends usually her face is tear-streaked, after such a profuse cry, did you notice how many streaks were visible on her cheeks,or were there so many tears that a single streak was not visible?

In this instance, because all her tears went into my shirt, her eyes were just damp once she lifted her head up. Since her eyes were directly pressed against my shirt, the tears went straight from her eyes to my shirt.

April 9, 2020 12:30 am  #12

cray stinger wrote:

Interesting ones. Thanks for sharing. You say her eyes were sparkling and moist, was she still crying? Did her eyes actually fill with tears or was it just the aftermath of a crying session? I've never really cared about guys crying, so I personally wouldn't count not seeing a guy cry as a missed obs. But interestingly enough, the most tearful obs I've had in my life have been from an ex-friend from high school, he was quite a tearful crier and would let his tears run down unchecked, but I don't consider them as obs for me since I have zero interest in male crying. 

I don't think she was still actively crying at that time. Her voice was too steady. Probably just the aftermath. 

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Quite a bummer Truffle, missing the most beautiful girl sobbing, IN PUBLIC, did you notice tear stains on her cheeks?

I was trying so hard to figure that out, but I couldn't be sure! Remember we had just finished a race, and she was perspiring heavily. Her face was drenched in sweat and there were drops at her chin, maybe one of those was a teardrop but there was no way to know at that point.https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/sad.png

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

May 16, 2020 6:48 pm  #13

Everyone is wearing masks that cover their noses and mouths now. Which is good.

It is also bad because when they cry I can't see anything. No lip curl. Tears get soaked up by the mask. Not really "missed obs." More like frustrating, unsatisfying half-obs. 

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

May 16, 2020 7:15 pm  #14

I never thought about it, I don't recall seeing anyone cry while wearing a mask.

May 16, 2020 8:37 pm  #15

This girl from one of my crush obs  is now one of my Facebook friends.  She was abused by her husband until she kicked him out, but she often talks about having days where she's very down on herself.  I messaged her on one such day to see if she was alright, and she said she just finished cleaning herself up after a "long crying mess".  Neither of us have face cam chat either

May 16, 2020 8:49 pm  #16

You should definitely get a smartphone with videocalls for you and send one to her as well, she must have looked beautiful with her tear streaked cheeks. Hope you are better and eagerly waiting for your obs.

May 16, 2020 9:03 pm  #17

Amans lacrimae wrote:

You should definitely get a smartphone with videocalls for you and send one to her as well, she must have looked beautiful with her tear streaked cheeks. Hope you are better and eagerly waiting for your obs.

Nah, money is tight right now, I don't want to spend on that. 
Thank you   I'm getting there.

Board footera