You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 12, 2020 4:42 pm  #1

Introducing myself

Sorry, I'm brand new here, moderators, if this is not in the correct format, please correct me. I'll fill in the details provided in the READ THIS post.

Sex: Male

Orientation: Straight

Location: I'm not very confident enough to share this, do I really have to?

Interested in: I like female crying. I do like the process of my own crying, though being "turned on" is a bit too strong a statement to make. I'm still figuring out if my attraction to crying itself is sexual, I think it is. The last question is a bit hard to answer, I just like seeing a girl shedding and wiping tears.

Interest in forum: I was just googling stuff like "being attracted to tears" and what not and found this website through a psychology article. I guess it makes me feel less weird that there are other people who think tears are beautiful and not just me. I guess I would be interested in pictures and videos as I do like watching crying scenes from movies even though I don't really watch movies.

Your own crying: I do cry fairly regularly, about once or twice every couple of months, I went through a phase from puberty till early last year when I didn't cry much at all, but since last year I've been crying fairly regularly. Since I haven't experienced anything tragic and most of my crying is for relatively harmless reasons, I do actually enjoy crying, especially when I'm alone and don't have to hold back. I'd be too shy and scared to share pictures, sorry.

Other fetishes: None that I'm aware of, maybe female hands, but not really, I just think some of the girls I know have really pretty hands.

Yourself in general: One of my main hobbies is playing football/soccer. I'm just an average teenager, maybe a bit geeky or nerdy according to some as I'm very good at academics, but besides that I don't think I'd qualify as a geek or a nerd. I'm not really into music or movies, but I do like FC Barcelona, the football club.

I hope that is sufficient. I think at this point I don't really know what else to say. I just want to say hi to everyone.

June 12, 2020 4:52 pm  #2

Re: Introducing myself

Tears are beautiful wrote:

Sorry, I'm brand new here, moderators, if this is not in the correct format, please correct me. I'll fill in the details provided in the READ THIS post.

Sex: Male

Orientation: Straight

Location: I'm not very confident enough to share this, do I really have to?

Interested in: I like female crying. I do like the process of my own crying, though being "turned on" is a bit too strong a statement to make. I'm still figuring out if my attraction to crying itself is sexual, I think it is. The last question is a bit hard to answer, I just like seeing a girl shedding and wiping tears.

Interest in forum: I was just googling stuff like "being attracted to tears" and what not and found this website through a psychology article. I guess it makes me feel less weird that there are other people who think tears are beautiful and not just me. I guess I would be interested in pictures and videos as I do like watching crying scenes from movies even though I don't really watch movies.

Your own crying: I do cry fairly regularly, about once or twice every couple of months, I went through a phase from puberty till early last year when I didn't cry much at all, but since last year I've been crying fairly regularly. Since I haven't experienced anything tragic and most of my crying is for relatively harmless reasons, I do actually enjoy crying, especially when I'm alone and don't have to hold back. I'd be too shy and scared to share pictures, sorry.

Other fetishes: None that I'm aware of, maybe female hands, but not really, I just think some of the girls I know have really pretty hands.

Yourself in general: One of my main hobbies is playing football/soccer. I'm just an average teenager, maybe a bit geeky or nerdy according to some as I'm very good at academics, but besides that I don't think I'd qualify as a geek or a nerd. I'm not really into music or movies, but I do like FC Barcelona, the football club.

I hope that is sufficient. I think at this point I don't really know what else to say. I just want to say hi to everyone.

Welcome Tears are beautiful, thank you for introducing yourself, don't worry, you don't have to share your location, less your specific location, this is mostly to try to understand how people see crying in different parts of the world, you could be as generic to your location as Ex. America, latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia, you know.
In the your own crying, usually one goes on crying characteristics as well, Ex. a few tears, loud sobbing, no face expression, look for comfort, etcetera.

Have a wonderful weekend.

June 12, 2020 5:04 pm  #3

Thank you for welcoming me. Good to know that I don't have to share my location. About my crying characteristics, I guess it's my own subjective opinion, I usually shed a few tears, like let them spill and trickle down my face, but on the rare occasion I'm crying in front of a friend or family member, I wipe my eyes and don't let any tears spill. I may sob a bit depending on how hard I'm crying, but mostly it's just this crumped up face and some tears and I like the wet feeling of the tears.

June 12, 2020 5:18 pm  #4

I see, I have seen a common reaction that some people allow tears to fall unchecked when crying alone, but wipe them when crying in front of someone else. In your case, what compels you to wipe your tears when you cry in front of someone (I assume it would be someone close to you)? Is it that you don't want to let them know you're crying, I think you face would tell anyways, or do you feel ashamed of shedding tears?

June 12, 2020 5:22 pm  #5

I think its just instinct. I know for a fact that the other person can clearly see that I'm crying, and also that I don't need to be ashamed unless I'm at fault and throwing a tantrum (as I only cry around very close friends or family), but I still do it anyway out of instinct.

June 12, 2020 5:48 pm  #6

Tears are beautiful wrote:

I think its just instinct. I know for a fact that the other person can clearly see that I'm crying, and also that I don't need to be ashamed unless I'm at fault and throwing a tantrum (as I only cry around very close friends or family), but I still do it anyway out of instinct.

I see, is it the same for you when you are crying in front of a male friend opposed to crying in front of a female friend?

https://cryinglovers.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1601

June 12, 2020 5:54 pm  #7

Yes, it's pretty much the same. Speaking of crying in front of a female friend, I just posted an obs where that happened. In fact, in the obs, you could argue that I was technically crying in front of multiple people, but that's a very unique circumstance, and still the main person present there was one of my closest female friends, and I did wipe my eyes without letting the tears come out. I'll check out the link now.

June 28, 2020 1:10 pm  #8

Hey, it's me, tears are beautiful, I lost my password so I had to register again. I have been thinking about my attraction to tears quite a bit in the last couple of weeks, though, and I don't think it's actually a sexual fetish. I say this because if I don't feel that a girl is attractive without tears, and don't think she's attractive with tears either, and if I think a girl is attractive in general, I can appreciate her looks with or without tears, and appreciating someone's looks isn't even inherently sexual imo. And it's not like I particularly feel aroused or anything when I see a girl in tears, whether irl or on tv, on the rare occasion I might, but it's so random and rare that it's probably not even the tears. However, I still do think tears, that is the water that comes out of your eyes while crying, do make a girl's eyes and face look really beautiful. I watched a lot of the videos you guys have posted, I didn't even realise that YouTube would be such a repository of crying videos. But what I noticed in watching the videos is that as beautiful as most of them were, and I thoroughly enjoyed them, especially some of the foreign language ones, I didn't really feel sexually aroused or anything. I don't know if anyone else can relate.

Board footera