You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 9, 2020 1:35 pm  #1

James Spader- White Palace

I'll repost this scene as the first link where i posted it before had expired. I have the vague feeling the scene is a bit irelevant in terms of crying as it's too brief but the quality of the clip is better than at other times so i'll incline to believe he is crying, given all the hints involved.

https://ww2.9movies.yt/watch/white-palace-18082/?ep=15568 ( The scene starts at 1:28 aprox, he is reading the letter from his girlfriend played by Susan Sarandon in which she breaks up with him) He's crying while driving his car.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

July 24, 2020 8:38 pm  #2

Re: James Spader- White Palace

The site refuses to play the video, just opens a new tab whenever I hit play.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

July 25, 2020 9:21 pm  #3

I re-checked the link and it's still working on my laptop. Wait untill the blue arrow appears on the screen, close the pop ups, press one time on the arrow and at the same time close the page that pops up and the film will start.

Last edited by psychic_girl (July 27, 2020 10:38 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

July 25, 2020 9:28 pm  #4

I have the same problem as Phoebe, plus my Malware blocked it for a virus that couldn't be cleaned.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

July 27, 2020 11:24 pm  #5

It is also on 123moviesme.online ( at hd quality) and here ( https://moviexk.biz/white-palace-1990, at a lower quality). There are some pop ups too so i can t guarantee is safe if you don't use a powerful antivirus tool. I m really sorry i couldn't find a better option for the time being.

Last edited by psychic_girl (July 27, 2020 11:27 pm)

Woody Harrelson

July 31, 2020 8:45 pm  #6

Ok, movie is playing on the second link. Where is this scene? I looked at both 1:28:00 and watched several minutes but it's the end of the movie where they seem to get back together, and 00:01:28 is still opening credits. No breakup letter.

July 31, 2020 11:46 pm  #7

The scene with the break up letter starts at 1:24:14 and at around 1:25:11 he's in the car driving and looking as if he is crying. That part is really short so it can be easily missed during watching..

Woody Harrelson

August 4, 2020 10:56 pm  #8

Thank you!

Board footera