You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2020 8:54 pm  #1

Hi I'm Sunspot

Hello, Cryinglovers! I’m Truffle’s wife and am joining at her vigorous insistence!

Sex: Female
Orientation: Lesbian
Interest in the forum: I don’t have a crying fetish myself though I’ve learned a lot about it through all of your stories and experiences.
Your own crying: If nobody else is around then I’ll be sobbing. When there are other people around I’ll tone it down to the more quiet “drippy” crying that some of you love.
Other fetishes: light bondage
Yourself in general: music teacher, track and field coach, photographer, traveler, manga obsessive
Other: I don’t plan to post here much because I don’t want to invade a space that isn’t mine but thank you all for being such a non-toxic and accepting group. You don’t know this but behind the scenes you guys have helped with our relationship and my self-esteem so much over the past 10 years so thank you. It’s lovely to meet you all!

Last edited by Sunspot (July 26, 2020 9:35 pm)

July 26, 2020 11:54 pm  #2

Re: Hi I'm Sunspot

https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

July 27, 2020 12:17 am  #3

Welcome aboard! We've heard nothing but good things from Truffle.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

July 27, 2020 11:20 am  #4

Very nice to meet you

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 27, 2020 3:19 pm  #5

Sunspot wrote:

Other: I don’t plan to post here much because I don’t want to invade a space that isn’t mine but thank you all for being such a non-toxic and accepting group. You don’t know this but behind the scenes you guys have helped with our relationship and my self-esteem so much over the past 10 years so thank you. It’s lovely to meet you all!

Feel free to post as much as you want, you are not invading, this is your home. I am glad we have been able to be of service in making your relationship better as well as your self-esteem.
Have a wonderful week.

July 27, 2020 5:16 pm  #6

Welcome, Sunspot! After hearing about you all these years, it's nice to finally "meet" you. I'm glad we were able to help you and Truffle with your relationship, and I hope you make yourself at home here.

Board footera