You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 5, 2020 3:46 pm  #21

Re: Just some random vids

In the fifth video, I loved her big teardrops and the thick streaks made in the middle of her cheeks, also, is it a regular tradition or courtesy etiquette to go and rub your tears on the hand of another person? Or what was she doing almost at the end when she went to sit down with the judges, I saw her rubbing her cheek on the hands of the judges.
The second to last is pretty good, I love her thin tear streaks flowing in several streams (around 2:50) unchecked for 30 seconds, she wiped them with a handkerchief afterwards.

July 5, 2020 5:44 pm  #22

I don't know much about Indonesian culture, and I have no idea what she was doing with the judge's hand. I am as curious as you though, if anyone else here knows.

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

July 17, 2020 2:41 am  #23

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

July 31, 2020 4:47 am  #25

Cole Sprouse does a lovely quick sob there--oh how I would love to hear him cry for a little longer!
Dylan falls apart not unlike Daniel Radcliffe when Sirius dies.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my lachrimatory.

Board footera