You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 5, 2020 5:44 pm  #21

Re: Just some random vids

I don't know much about Indonesian culture, and I have no idea what she was doing with the judge's hand. I am as curious as you though, if anyone else here knows.

July 17, 2020 2:41 am  #22

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

July 31, 2020 4:47 am  #24

Cole Sprouse does a lovely quick sob there--oh how I would love to hear him cry for a little longer!
Dylan falls apart not unlike Daniel Radcliffe when Sirius dies.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

February 1, 2021 12:50 am  #25

Was watching this old bollywood clip, and thought this tear-roll on Sadhana'a face looked really pretty:

https://youtu.be/TFr6G5zveS8 (3.27)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

February 1, 2021 1:33 am  #26

TorNorth wrote:

Was watching this old bollywood clip, and thought this tear-roll on Sadhana'a face looked really pretty:

https://youtu.be/TFr6G5zveS8 (3.27)

Scenes like this were my gateway drug into dacryphilia. A classic in every sense.

March 15, 2021 1:27 am  #27

March 15, 2021 1:52 am  #28

That girl looks stunning with unchecked tears running down her cute face.
Thanks Truffle.

April 11, 2021 9:57 am  #29

Ugly crying is pretty crying

April 11, 2021 10:55 am  #30

Wow, I think I had read something similar a few years ago, but this video is good, I think the most tearful was the non japanese looking girl with blue eyes. I loved how they reacted when their tears were wiped.

Board footera