You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2020 6:35 am  #1

Michael Sheen sobbing in 'Beautiful Boy'

He and Maria Bello play a couple whose son did something unforgivable before killing himself. At the end of the movie Michael finally breaks down crying and sobbing, and Maria comforts him and takes care of him. Thank you to missyjdma for your fantastic info about this movie!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18K1ioblyDqpFprSIzekLKWdWZAjduRBv/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (July 26, 2020 6:36 am)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

July 30, 2020 5:03 am  #2

Re: Michael Sheen sobbing in 'Beautiful Boy'

I don't  know how you found it, Phoebe, but THANK YOU! I'm glad I could help. The whole movie is quite sad, and Bello and Sheen are phenomenal in this. The end scene is sweet, too, if you have that - when they reach home and she puts him to bed. I believe he asks her to stay with him or hold him or something to that effect. If you can get that one, too...that'd be awesome! Thanks again!

July 30, 2020 8:09 pm  #3

I found a version of the movie with Swedish subtitles in a certain corner of the web. PM me if you want to know more. In the meantime, here is the end scene. You're right, it is extremely sweet. He's just so broken finally, that he can't help but be utterly vulnerable.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q-Pu3WgSZC4jkwMKtTlYDaE1xEtm5biE/view?usp=sharing

July 31, 2020 8:57 am  #4

Thank you so much, Phoebe! I have no idea how to use Google Drive or make clips from movies, which is why I just mention them here and hope someone can find them and do the editing. LOL. You are awesome! Thanks for this. I am glad you liked it. Sheen is an excellent crier and excels in breaking your heart when his voice cracks. ;)

July 31, 2020 6:20 pm  #5

I adore the voice cracking. It stomps all over my heart in the best way.

I um, may have bought a lifetime subscription to Apowersoft screen recording software so I can clip things without an obnoxious watermark, or in the case of longer scenes, having to break them up into 3-minute (later 2-minute) chunks. If there's some male scene you want, and you can tell me approximately where in the movie it is, and I'm able to find it online, I'm your girl.

Board footera